PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@kushari I totally understand the frustration of not been able to complete the match on time. If I am not mistaken @Ishaan k did mention that he is having some exams or something. Not sure

----------

@bradthelad I am available @ from 12.30 am Indian time until 2.30 am. Weekends I can play during the daytime too.

Mentioned to whom? I thought the fixture was fixed by Ishaan & Arjwiz only not by us.
Moreover, its not at all about not been able to complete the match on time, I am not even asking him to play right now or tomorrow. I am just expecting a single line reply/communication (since last 03 days) that he can play from a certain date. Anyway, leave it. He is just 13 and I am already sounding too dominating on a kid, so I will not talk on this issue any more. Let him decide how he want to conduct his league, as this league is his baby. Actually I may have to travel out of city from next week, so I may not be available to play in coming days (And if I do have to go, I will inform it in this forum and specially to the manager with whom I have my next set of matches).
No more cribbing about the same thing, lets move on.

@Sarvesh_aus My next match is with you. Let me know when you want to play. As I have already finished my 1st Match, I am free to play with you whenever you are ready. I hope, we can play soon. I would like to first complete my match with you before I play with @arjwiz in the floating round. Looking forward to your respond. My PSN ID is honu999, if you have not added me yet, please add me now.

Yes honu,i've added you already,and Ill let you know once Ill get free:cheers:thumbs

I am very sorry @kushari I am doing exams now but today I am available to play today

I am very sorry @kushari I am doing exams now but today I am available to play today

Concentrate on your exams, boy. Don't let kushari or any of us pressurise you!

But then again, DBC is worth taking time off studies for :spy

----------

Since azad is AWOL, I will post next steps on Friday evening.

EDIT: PLEASE READ - NEW FIXTURES ANNOUNCED

The fixtures post has been updated. Each team will now play 5 games instead of 4. The coverage of matches has therefore gone up from 50% (teams earlier played only 4 games of a possible 8) to 71% (5 games of a possible 7). This is great for the tournament since it means we are progressing further and getting a better judge of performance.

There is no floating round needed anymore (it is much easier to create fixtures for 8 teams than for 9). The tournament has only been extended by one week.

Also, if anyone wants to post playing conditions for the future rounds, exactly as @Ishaan k did earlier, then please do so and I will link to it. I can't bother doing it myself, so if noone does it, we will just randomise playing conditions.

Also, please try and post scorecards in an excel format like brad did - it is beautifully made. If everyone can fill out that same template, it will be amazing for the tournament. I will update statistics. It looks tedious, but it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, and each person just needs to do it 2-3 times.
SCORECARD TEMPLATE (Save the file, rename it to your team names, and upload it here onto a post. I will then link to each scorecard).

Last edited:
@arjwiz do you want to start ours now?

My wife is about to kill me for talking online about this silly "Brad Man" game at 11pm, so I'd better not. But don't worry, you and I will easily find time to finish our game. I'm usually free all day Sundays, so when I'm not playing with Valerian this weekend, I'll gladly play you.

My wife is about to kill me for talking online about this silly "Brad Man" game at 11pm, so I'd better not. But don't worry, you and I will easily find time to finish our game. I'm usually free all day Sundays, so when I'm not playing with Valerian this weekend, I'll gladly play you.

Okie:cheers

@Ishaan k No need to say sorry. Let you exam get completed first. As @arjwiz said no need to hurry. I was not upset with you for not playing but because of lack of communication from your side. Anyway all good now. Let me know when you are completely free/all your exams are over (so that we can play atleast minimum 20/30 overs in a day), so that we can schedule our play accordingly.

Yes honu,i've added you already,and Ill let you know once Ill get free:cheers:thumbs

You now have a game in Matchday 1 with @Solomon. It's fine if you guys don't complete this weekend, but please do try.

@valerian140 we have to complete our game this weekend. Sunday 2pm IST? We should be able to complete the game in a couple of hours max I think.

Kushari im available to play now

Users who are viewing this thread