good innings from sidhu

----------

well played

hilarious ,,, full length bowl called no ball bouncer

----------

good innings from sidhu

----------

well played

Thanks, but there are still lots of bugs in this game. You also played well, but need to concentrate on extras.

I can play, but have to take dinner, or else wife will throw me out of the house. I can play after 30/40 minutes.

For Batting, I would suggest you not to premeditate shot selection if possible. Watch the ball coming out of the bowler hand till the last moment, then depending on the length select your shots.

@bradthelad You have mentioned the Fall Of wickets details in your Excel Score Card, are you writing them down manually when the wicket falls, or is it generating automatically in the game score card? I am asking, as in my match with @Solomon fall of wicket area is not showing any data.

Also the MOM I believe is been picked by you (Of course Logically & correctly), or it has been named by the game itself at the end of Match?

----------

@honu999 After I finish my match with Ishaan, you are NEXT. Let me know when you would like to play with me?

@kushari i put the fall of wickets in manually its shows on the ingame scorecard at the end so i took the details and entered the numbers in my excel sheet.
And the man of the match wasnt picked by me at the end of the game look in top right corner of the scorecard it should say MOTM: then the players name for example mine was Younis Khan so the game itself awarded him Man of the Match :)

me too.. lets try to catch up in sometime

@Solomon bro can you check the score card of our Ranji Match? You can check it by opening the save file in Online Save Game area. I would like you to check if the fall of wicket area showing any data on your save file? In my save file somehow the area where the Fall Of Wicket is mentioned is BLANK. Can you please check it and tell me if in your save file the Fall of Wickets is showing or not?

Note: If its showing, kindly note down the fall of wicket or 03 Completed Innings we had.

@Solomon bro can you check the score card of our Ranji Match? You can check it by opening the save file in Online Save Game area. I would like you to check if the fall of wicket area showing any data on your save file? In my save file somehow the area where the Fall Of Wicket is mentioned is BLANK. Can you please check it and tell me if in your save file the Fall of Wickets is showing or not?

Note: If its showing, kindly note down the fall of wicket or 03 Completed Innings we had.

@kushari i will make a note of that in sometime. not in ps3 now. i will send you fow and mom soon.

You now have a game in Matchday 1 with @Solomon. It's fine if you guys don't complete this weekend, but please do try.

@valerian140 we have to complete our game this weekend. Sunday 2pm IST? We should be able to complete the game in a couple of hours max I think.

Yes we shall complete our game tomorrow. I will be availabe.

----------

@valerian140 after u complete your game with @arjwiz u play me next for round 2 what time IST are u avaliable weekdays and weekends?

Weekdays am availabe after 6pm IST, and on sunday usually from 12pm to 5pm IST.

@Ishaan k Will you be playing Today? Yes or No? If Yes, advise the suitable time (IST).

@kushari I think my next match is with @arjwiz, so if he is free then I will first play my 2nd Round Match with him, if he is not free to play with me, then I may start my 3rd Round Match with you.

----------

@arjwiz let me know when will you be available to play, after you finish your 1st Round Match with Vaelerian??

Users who are viewing this thread