PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Wonderful game just completed with arjwiz. Batting seemed easy in the last innings. I feel Delhi are missing a genuine quick bowler tho looking at the wickets Johnson has picked.

Attachments

• 20140511_161657.jpg
    20140511_161657.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140511_161706.jpg
    20140511_161706.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140511_161713.jpg
    20140511_161713.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140511_161730.jpg
    20140511_161730.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20140511_161738.jpg
    20140511_161738.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 14
MS vs DDC final session beginning now! Match picking up with DDC 111/6

----------

142 all out! 3 wickets for Johnson and one for Zaheer Khan today. Couldn't handle the change in pace.

101 to win the match for MS!

----------

The MS skipper had said that he wanted to restrict DD to 100, so will he be happy with 101?

----------

Ms 33/0

----------

50/0

----------

@honu999 this match will get over soon, you want to play at 11am GMT (40 mins from now)?

----------

51/1

----------

70/1.Very strong batting by MS. DDC having lots of troubles placing the fields.

----------

I just can't bowl at the stumps! Bowling is tough!

----------

Jaffer 50!!

----------

Silly mistake causes a run out. Out comes....SACHIN! 94/2

----------

Flawless victory for Mumbai Scorpions over Delhi Diamond Cutters. It looked like it would be a close game but DDC's poor fielding and MS's great application of their batting meant an easy victory for MS.

Next up for DDC - Jharkhand Heroes!

----------

Well played, @valerian140 I would like to see your game versus some of the other top players like brad and kushari.

I will do the scorecard. So, correct me if I am wrong, but we have completed three matches of the tournament so far, right? I will update all the results today.
@honu999 I have until the next 2.5 hours to play, so if you want, let's play now, otherwise next Sunday morning.

OK, give me 10 Minutes to warm up. As I told other day to BradTheLad, do accept my Save & Exit Request when ever i sent one, as my client keeps calling me & I have to attend these calls in between.

Last edited:
@honu999 ok send me a request when ready.
@bradthelad where is the error in your formula that excel is unable to reference? I'm trying to fix it and make your template a bit simpler. I will update all scorecards, and tournament statistics, onto one sheet.

@honu999 ok send me a request when ready.
@bradthelad where is the error in your formula that excel is unable to reference? I'm trying to fix it and make your template a bit simpler. I will update all scorecards, and tournament statistics, onto one sheet.

I thought my template was simple lol i dont know what the error is with the formula i download a cricket template and went from there i replaced wide ball and no ball columns and deleted alot more statistics like score after every over etc. Somewhere along the line it didnt like what i did cant pin point it back u shouldnt need to rectify it just ad it manually

ROUND 2 MATCH BEGINS!

Jharkhand Heroes vs Delhi Daredevils at Jharkhand Stadium. Sehwag calls heads, and it lands heads. Sehwag chooses to bat first.

haha

----------

honu you're lagging a lot!

----------

8/0 off 2

----------

Munnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------

27/0 off 4

----------

Good over by Aaron 30/0 off 5

----------

38/0 off 6

----------

44/0 off 7

----------

Gambhir caught behind off Unadkat playing a wide delivery. Falls for 29(27). Seems like an overstepping no ball though.

48/1 as Amla comes out.

----------

48/1 off 8

----------

Sehwag hit on the helmet by Awana and smashes the next ball to the midwicket boundary.

55/1 off 9

----------

Amla out. Bowled by Awana, just flicking the bails. Kohli out to the field. 63/2

----------

70/2 off 11

----------

Kohli clean bowled by Unadkat. Kohli's horrible form with the bat continues, he has failed to hit double digits in three innings.

----------

Amarnath out to the crease. DDC 70/3

----------

Amarnath out first ball, caught behind! 70/4. Bit of a slump here for DDC.

----------

Double wicket maiden by Unadkat. 70/4 off 12

----------

Joyce run out standing at the non strikers end grrr

----------

80/5 off 13

----------

Bhatia out LBW by Unadkat for 1. Team falling apart now. Philander out to the crease. 82/6 from being 48/0

----------

82/6 off 14

----------

50 up for Sehwag. Very tough last few balls for him though

----------

JH review the LBW appeal on Philander. Hilarously terrible shot by Philander, scooping an off stump yorker, lucky to survive.

----------

86/6 off 16

----------

89/6 off 17, good over by Aaron

@arjwiz how did you choose your match conditions for round 2?

I don't know. honu created the match and I accepted.

----------

Munaf Patel comes back to bowl and gets the "prized wicket" of Sehwag first ball, clean bowled!

----------

Chawla out caught at mid on, first ball. Munafbhai on a hattrick.

----------

Sehwag must be ruing his decision to trade Munafbhai for Ed Joyce!

----------

Munaf just bowled at 145 kmph!!!!!

----------

Another one gone, three wickets off the over for Munaf. DDC are in a spot of bother. 91/9 after 18. Ajmal out to the crease.

@honu999 what u put as match conditions?

Random. Very well played by Delhi. I am trying to maintain good line & length.

----------

94/9 off 19

----------

95/9 off 20

Shall we continue?

----------

Sorry I forgot to save after 10 Overs. I remember only after bowling 18 Overs that I need to save. Sorry again

Random. Very well played by Delhi. I am trying to maintain good line & length.

----------

Shall we continue?

I don't think 96/9 is good batting! Your bowling is very sharp.

Yes let's continue, I have another 45 minutes to an hour to play.

----------

Honu your middle order is 4.5 stars?

----------

104/9 off 22

----------

How is Munaf bowling in the 140s?

----------

106/9 off 23

Users who are viewing this thread