PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@kushari heres the plan Scoresheet with 4th Innings :)

When working in the scoresheet this message might come up " A formula in the worksheet contains one or more invalid references verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workbook, range name, and cell reference" just ignore it and push ok and continue your work.

Bowling Scorecards have two overs columns because if a bowler bowls 7.3 overs the excel automatically changes it to 7 overs bowled so what you do is put 7 in the first column then put 3 in the column on the right next to it. If the bowlers bowls 7 overs put 7 in the column that has overs at the top and put the zero in the one one the right so u can tell a bowler that bowled 7 overs compared to one that bowled 7.3 overs :)

Attachments

• DBC 14 - Ranji Trophy Scoresheet Fill in form.xlsx
    31.9 KB · Views: 20
Ok, depends on how quickly we finish :)

----------

Ok awesome, let's start in an hour!

Wish you both @arjwiz & @valerian140 best of luck. May the best player on the day win. We will be interested in the live commentary & score card if possible do update them.

Am slightly behind schedule. Will be online in 30 to 45 mins.

----------

Wish you both @arjwiz & @valerian140 best of luck. May the best player on the day win. We will be interested in the live commentary & score card if possible do update them.

Thanks we are in the 3d innings and still difficult to pick a winner.

Am slightly behind schedule. Will be online in 30 to 45 mins.

----------

Thanks we are in the 3d innings and still difficult to pick a winner.

Ok thanks for telling me. I'm online in DBC, so just send me a request to continue the game when you're back.

anyone ready to play their ranji match against me?

I can play with you now. Though our match is on Match Day 5, I am ready to play with you now as I don't have any match right now. let me know if you want to play. But you need to ask @arjwiz if Match day 5 Matches can be played now.

Last edited:
@Ishaan k Buddy let me know if & when you want to continue & complete our match.

MS vs DDC final session beginning now! Match picking up with DDC 111/6

----------

142 all out! 3 wickets for Johnson and one for Zaheer Khan today. Couldn't handle the change in pace.

101 to win the match for MS!

----------

The MS skipper had said that he wanted to restrict DD to 100, so will he be happy with 101?

----------

Ms 33/0

----------

50/0

----------

@honu999 this match will get over soon, you want to play at 11am GMT (40 mins from now)?

----------

51/1

----------

70/1.Very strong batting by MS. DDC having lots of troubles placing the fields.

----------

I just can't bowl at the stumps! Bowling is tough!

----------

Jaffer 50!!

----------

Silly mistake causes a run out. Out comes....SACHIN! 94/2

----------

Flawless victory for Mumbai Scorpions over Delhi Diamond Cutters. It looked like it would be a close game but DDC's poor fielding and MS's great application of their batting meant an easy victory for MS.

Next up for DDC - Jharkhand Heroes!

----------

Well played, @valerian140 I would like to see your game versus some of the other top players like brad and kushari.

I will do the scorecard. So, correct me if I am wrong, but we have completed three matches of the tournament so far, right? I will update all the results today.
@honu999 I have until the next 2.5 hours to play, so if you want, let's play now, otherwise next Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread