PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Kushari im available to play now
@Ishaan k Let me know at what time (Indian Time) you can be available for our match? I am available for Today & Tomorrow till 2350 IST.

Last edited:
@honu999 heres our scorecard :)

Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes

@bradthelad You have mentioned the Fall Of wickets details in your Excel Score Card, are you writing them down manually when the wicket falls, or is it generating automatically in the game score card? I am asking, as in my match with @Solomon fall of wicket area is not showing any data.

Also the MOM I believe is been picked by you (Of course Logically & correctly), or it has been named by the game itself at the end of Match?

----------

@honu999 After I finish my match with Ishaan, you are NEXT. Let me know when you would like to play with me?

@kushari I can play now

Edit I can actually play at 7:30 pm ist

Last edited:
@kushari I can play now

Edit I can actually play at 7:30 pm ist

OK, kindly save after 10 Overs.. You have ignored 04/05 save & exit request after 20th Overs. Please send the Save & Exit Request after every 10 Over Block as we have decided. Its mandatory.

Last edited:
@Ishaan k No worries dude, I have saved the game (Till 32nd Over)..Let me know when you can play next. You have improved a lot in these last 03/04 days. Finding it tough to score against your bowlers.

Punjab Warriors v Royal Bengal Tigers (Score Update)

Punjab Warriors 1st Inning: 5/386 in 32 Overs

Kevin Petersen: 83 Not Out (48 Balls)
Angelo Matthews: 28 Not Out (20 Balls)

----------

yes. t10? 20?

T10

Users who are viewing this thread