PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

What does everyone think of extending to 7 games? Should we wait till we complete 2-3 rounds? Or should we decide now? Right now every team is playing 5 of a maximum 7 games.

Any reason your excluding yourself from the fight for the top spot? :)

Yes there is a very logical reason. My Batting is not good against good bowling. My Bowling is still fine. Moreover, I have 02 Tough Matches against both you & with Brad, which I dont think I will win, If I can even draw the match I will be very happy. SO I am out of picture. Now the match between you & Brad is like virtual Final, I believe who ever win this match has a very very good chance of being number one team. Also I am counting DDC in this as I think DDC will win rest of all his matches (As he does not have to face Brad or Me).

I may be wrong, but I would like to bet on these 03 teams to finish at Top 03.

----------

What does everyone think of extending to 7 games? Should we wait till we complete 2-3 rounds? Or should we decide now? Right now every team is playing 5 of a maximum 7 games.

I am not in favor of extending matches in the mid of the tournament. We have already extended beyond original schedule. But I will be fine with what majority decide on this matter.

Yes there is a very logical reason. My Batting is not good against good bowling. My Bowling is still fine. Moreover, I have 02 Tough Matches against both you & with Brad, which I dont think I will win, If I can even draw the match I will be very happy. SO I am out of picture. Now the match between you & Brad is like virtual Final, I believe who ever win this match has a very very good chance of being number one team. Also I am counting DDC in this as I think DDC will win rest of all his matches (As he does not have to face Brad or Me).

I may be wrong, but I would like to bet on these 03 teams to finish at Top 03.

I have played against both you and valerian, and have defeated you both AND lost against you both. I don't think there is much between us. I think valerian is the best of the three of us, but if you and I practice, we can beat him.

I haven't played brad. Honu is also the same level as you, me, valerian.

I have played against both you and valerian, and have defeated you both AND lost against you both. I don't think there is much between us. I think valerian is the best of the three of us, but if you and I practice, we can beat him.

I haven't played brad. Honu is also the same level as you, me, valerian.

Yes, Brad is really really very dangerous. I have not played with Valerian too, but as I have lost many times from you (3-1) and he beat you fair & square, I think he is definitely much better player than me. Anyway, as I said its my personal view & I may be wrong, but unless they (Brad & Valerian) play really really bad, i dont stand a chance (Not even with you too).

I suppose the current format is good and we should not not make any changes.

----------

Amongst all I have played, I also feel Brad is tge toughest opponent. He is really good with the bat which is of utmost importance in a test match.

Alright cool, let's keep it at 5 games.

----------

Yes, Brad is really really very dangerous. I have not played with Valerian too, but as I have lost many times from you (3-1) and he beat you fair & square, I think he is definitely much better player than me. Anyway, as I said its my personal view & I may be wrong, but unless they (Brad & Valerian) play really really bad, i dont stand a chance (Not even with you too).

Well despite what @honu999 says, I think he has the slight upper hand in our match, so I'd be happy with fourth. Also, none of us knows how Sarvesh plays! :rolleyes

cheers guys for the wishes

Alright cool, let's keep it at 5 games.

----------

Well despite what @honu999 says, I think he has the slight upper hand in our match, so I'd be happy with fourth. Also, none of us knows how Sarvesh plays! :rolleyes

No disrespect to Sarvesh, but I have never seen Sarvesh online for even for a nano second on PS3. If he can play that well without even practicing for a bit, then he is surely the DON BRADMAN of our group, and I will be glad if he indeed play well as we can all do with some good competition rather than one sided games (No disrespect to any player). I have played with honu many times, he is good, but not at the level of you, Brad or Valerian (Sorry @honu999 but you know I am blunt & I speak my mind).

@kushari let's just say a load of money

Wowww, so what new PS3 titles are you planning to buy...LOL :p:p:p

Once again wish you all the very best and being elder in age I can just offer you my sincere blessings and good wishes..Are you from Kolkata btw, because I am originally from Kolkata and a Bengali that's why asked, no need to reply if you don't want to..

Take care and spend good time with family and friends...

yah im from Kolkata but my dad is punjabi both of my parents grew up in Kolkata and that's why ami bangla bolti pari

Last edited:
yah im from Kolkata but my dad is punjabi both of my parents grew up in Kolkata and that's why ami bangla bolti pari

Good to hear that. My parents are still in Kolkata, but I am based in Delhi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread