PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

OK, so we (me & @honu999 )are about to start Round-03 Match between Punjab Warriors & Jharkhand Heroes..

We plan to play atleast 80/90 Over Tonight. Score will be updated after each inning.

Good luck

Punjab Warrior won the Toss & decided to Bat First. The Match condition is RANDOM. Munaf Patel Opening the Bowling for Jharkhand heroes.

@honu999 Sorry for saving & exit, there is internet connection problem. I will be online in few minutes and send you join request.

Punjab Warriors v Jharkhand Heroes (Score Update)

Punjab Warriors 1st Inning: 3/511 in 85 Overs

Ajinkya. Rahane: 04 (15 Balls)
Navjot Sidhu: 98 (96 Balls)
Yuvraj Singh: 133 (142 Balls)
Kevin Petersen: 187 Not Out (211 Balls)
Sanju Samson: 76 Not Out (46 Balls)

Last edited:
Punjab Warriors v Jharkhand Heroes (Score Update)

Punjab Warriors 1st Inning: 3/511 in 85 Overs

Ajinkya. Rahane: 04 (15 Balls)
Kevin Petersen: 187 Not Out (211 Balls)
Sanju Samson: 76 Not Out (46 Balls)

Wow, I was 91/9 against Jharkhand Heroes!

Very well played @kushari Dale Steyn was the difference, he was simply too fast. But you will agree few (atleast 05/06) wickets you got because of the stupid bug in the game. But I concede you played better than me. It was a marathon playing session, we played almost through the night. Wish you best of luck for rest of your games.

Punjab Warriors v Jharkhand Heroes (Final Score) Punjab Warriors won by an INNINGS & 532 RUNS

Punjab Warriors 1st Inning: All Out for 654 in 102.4 Overs

Top Scorer for Punjab Warriors 1st Inning:
Kevin Petersen: 241 (260 Balls)
Sanju Samson: 92 (55 Balls)

Jharkhand Heroes Bowling-1st Inning
Rahul Sharma: 5/196 in 31 Overs
Suresh Raina: 4/110 in 16 Overs

Jharkhand Heroes Batting 1st Inning: All Out for 30 in 14 Overs

Top Scorer for Jharkhand Heroes 1st Inning:
Saurav Tiwary: 10 (14 Balls)

Punjab Warriors Bowling-1st Inning
Dale Steyn: 8/5 in 07 Overs

Jharkhand Heroes Batting 2nd Inning: All Out for 92 in 26 Overs

Top Scorer for Jharkhand Heroes 2nd Inning:
Mahendra Singh Dhoni: 43 Not Out (53 Balls)

Punjab Warriors Bowling-2nd Inning
Dale Steyn: 7/46 in 13 Overs

Though in my Opinion MOM should have been Dale Steyn for taking 15 Wickets in the Match, but the game decided that the MOM should be Kevin Pietersen for his Inning of 241 Run.

----------

I will be uploading the Score Card in Excel Format by tonight. Thanks to @honu999 for playing this marathon session in one sitting. Thats how you get the maximum fun if you play maximum without interruption for a long period of time. As honu999 mentioned its true I got few wickets due to rolling bowl bug, but that could only delayed the result not change it. Anyway, @honu999 you played sincerely and never tried to give up while playing and I really appreciate that.

Punjab Warriors v Jharkhand Heroes (Final Score) Punjab Warriors won by an INNINGS & 532 RUNS

Punjab Warriors 1st Inning: All Out for 654 in 102.4 Overs

Top Scorer for Punjab Warriors 1st Inning:
Kevin Petersen: 241 (260 Balls)
Sanju Samson: 92 (55 Balls)

Jharkhand Heroes Bowling-1st Inning
Rahul Sharma: 5/196 in 31 Overs
Suresh Raina: 4/110 in 16 Overs

Jharkhand Heroes Batting 1st Inning: All Out for 30 in 14 Overs

Top Scorer for Jharkhand Heroes 1st Inning:
Saurav Tiwary: 10 (14 Balls)

Punjab Warriors Bowling-1st Inning
Dale Steyn: 8/5 in 07 Overs

Jharkhand Heroes Batting 2nd Inning: All Out for 92 in 26 Overs

Top Scorer for Jharkhand Heroes 2nd Inning:
Mahendra Singh Dhoni: 43 Not Out (53 Balls)

Punjab Warriors Bowling-2nd Inning
Dale Steyn: 7/46 in 13 Overs

Though in my Opinion MOM should have been Dale Steyn for taking 15 Wickets in the Match, but the game decided that the MOM should be Kevin Pietersen for his Inning of 241 Run.

----------

I will be uploading the Score Card in Excel Format by tonight. Thanks to @honu999 for playing this marathon session in one sitting. Thats how you get the maximum fun if you play maximum without interruption for a long period of time. As honu999 mentioned its true I got few wickets due to rolling bowl bug, but that could only delayed the result not change it. Anyway, @honu999 you played sincerely and never tried to give up while playing and I really appreciate that.

As I said, I dont give up, but your bowling was sensational, specially Dale Steyn. I would not like to face him ever again.

@Ishaan k buddy Today, I saw you playing DBC14 in PS3 (You are playing some India vs South Africa Match), and sent you lots of request to join the game to continue our match, but you didn't bothered to respond. Kindly confirm it for once & all, whether you are still playing this tournament or are you out of it? Just a simple YES or NO will be enough.

@arjwiz @Solomon @valerian140 @bradthelad @Sarvesh_aus @honu999 Bro, what will be our course of action if @Ishaan k does not play henceforth. 16th May (FRIDAY) is the Last day for finishing the 1st Round Match. What if Ishaan does not get time/bother to play again/lost interest to continue. Will he be disqualified and we play with 07 Managers with all playing each other (and Discarding my match with Ishaan), or I will be awarded the Match as won by an Innings and 386 Run (the final updated score), and the other Managers will wait for their turn for Ishaan to play with them. All of you need to take a call after 16th May, so that it should be fair to all of us (Including me).

Looking forward to individual view of all the Managers on this matter.

Last edited:
@Ishaan k buddy Today, I saw you playing DBC14 in PS3 (You are playing some India vs South Africa Match), and sent you lots of request to join the game to continue our match, but you didn't bothered to respond. Kindly confirm it for once & all, whether you are still playing this tournament or are you out of it? Just a simple YES or NO will be enough.

@arjwiz @solo_1811 @xvalerianx @pure_brad95 @atomx85 @honu999 Bro, what will be our course of action if @Ishaan k does not play henceforth. 16th May (FRIDAY) is the Last day for finishing the 1st Round Match. What if Ishaan does not get time/bother to play again/lost interest to continue. Will he be disqualified and we play with 07 Managers with all playing each other (and Discarding my match with Ishaan), or I will be awarded the Match as won by an Innings and 386 Run (the final updated score), and the other Managers will wait for their turn for Ishaan to play with them. All of you need to take a call after 16th May, so that it should be fair to all of us (Including me).

I agree with you in this point. We cannot let 01/02 individual to ruin our playing experience. It could have happened with anyone of us. I agree with you, that there should be some strict rule for not finishing the game in the given time frame, or else everyone will start to manipulate it and stop playing if they think they are playing badly and wont let the deserving team to get a fair win. I think if anyone does not finish the game in given time frame, he should be either disqualified from the Tournament or the Match should be awarded to his opponent. Now, as you have already played few overs, you should be awarded the Innings Victory by 386 Runs (if organizer let Ishaan to stay in the tournament even after not finishing his matches in the given time frame), or else I am fine with 07 Manager Tournament as proposed by you.

@valerian140 Buddy, my next match is with you. After you finish your Match with Baroda Giants XI (2nd Round) & Karnataka Cyborgs (3rd Round), its you vs me. Just in case you dont mind playing simultaneous match and wanna start our match, just let me know. After my match with you I have to wait for Match Day-5 for my final match with Baroda Giants XI.

@arjwiz @Solomon @valerian140 @bradthelad @atomx85 @honu999 Bro, what will be our course of action if @Ishaan k does not play henceforth. 16th May (FRIDAY) is the Last day for finishing the 1st Round Match. What if Ishaan does not get time/bother to play again/lost interest to continue. Will he be disqualified and we play with 07 Managers with all playing each other (and Discarding my match with Ishaan), or I will be awarded the Match as won by an Innings and 386 Run (the final updated score), and the other Managers will wait for their turn for Ishaan to play with them. All of you need to take a call after 16th May, so that it should be fair to all of us (Including me).

@kushari i have also sent @Ishaan k messages while he as been online on psn he should come on there forum and say he doesnt want to compete in the tournament instead of leaving everyone wondering whats going happen. If he doesnt play @arjwiz should make 7 rounds so everyone plays each once and eac round one of the 7 teams has a bye just my thoughts :)

@kushari i have also sent @Ishaan k messages while he as been online on psn he should come on there forum and say he doesnt want to compete in the tournament instead of leaving everyone wondering whats going happen. If he doesnt play @arjwiz should make 7 rounds so everyone plays each once and eac round one of the 7 teams has a bye just my thoughts :)

Thanks God you have seen him playing DBC14 today, or else most people here think I rant unnecessarily and react for no apparent reasons. If Ishhan is Out then we are left with just 07 Teams, and each need to play with other (So 06 Match for Each Team), so where is the need for bye?

Thanks God you have seen him playing DBC14 today, or else most people here think I rant unnecessarily and react for no apparent reasons. If Ishhan is Out then we are left with just 07 Teams, and each need to play with other (So 06 Match for Each Team), so where is the need for bye?

Well example if there are 7 teams

Round 3 could be as follows ( example not real fixtures)

@kushari v @arjwiz

@bradthelad v @valerian140

@honu999 v @Sarvesh_aus

then there will be one team left the bye for that round that would be @Solomon so won team would have a bye each round and there will be 7 rounds

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread