PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Alright cool, let's keep it at 5 games.

----------

Well despite what @honu999 says, I think he has the slight upper hand in our match, so I'd be happy with fourth. Also, none of us knows how Sarvesh plays! :rolleyes

Don't take me as a PRO player.,I'm not that good as I play in real Cricket :p

No disrespect to Sarvesh, but I have never seen Sarvesh online for even for a nano second on PS3. If he can play that well without even practicing for a bit, then he is surely the DON BRADMAN of our group, and I will be glad if he indeed play well as we can all do with some good competition rather than one sided games (No disrespect to any player). I have played with honu many times, he is good, but not at the level of you, Brad or Valerian (Sorry @honu999 but you know I am blunt & I speak my mind).

I wouldnt count @honu999 out yet or anyone out at this stage its a eight horse race we have only just left the starting gates :p

----------

Yes, Brad is really really very dangerous. I have not played with Valerian too, but as I have lost many times from you (3-1) and he beat you fair & square, I think he is definitely much better player than me. Anyway, as I said its my personal view & I may be wrong, but unless they (Brad & Valerian) play really really bad, i dont stand a chance (Not even with you too).

Im honored u think i am one of the top players in this tournament I still havent played many of u yet so its playing against the unknown which is hard to know what to expect and @kushari if u go in thinking your not going to win u wont i go in to every game thinking thati will win. I have already set a goal for myself for this tournament if i dont take out the crown and finish first i have underperformed and will be dissapointed so im not going let that happen :)

@valerian140 Looks like where going have trouble playing our match this week as i have no time remaining today and i will only be able to play too 2000 IST during weekdays :(

Last edited:
Hi everyone I have a request to make although it was not originally my plan I am stuck in exam season and am really hard pressed for time and as of now it seems that most of my fixtures wont be completed on time seeing as I want everyone else to finish there games with me and not endlessly wait I have decided if everyone is ok with it to have a deputy manager play for me when I cant finish/ play due to studying and finishing final projectts I hope you take my proposal under consideration cheers guys

No problems I can play you from 2000 IST to 2200 IST thursday onwards.

If we where to play it will have to be before 8pm IST as i am 4.5 hours ahead of u on time i think im going away this weekend so earliest i could play u is sunday night if not we can start during next week unless u can play sometime before than today or tommorrow before 8pm IST?

Hi everyone I have a request to make although it was not originally my plan I am stuck in exam season and am really hard pressed for time and as of now it seems that most of my fixtures wont be completed on time seeing as I want everyone else to finish there games with me and not endlessly wait I have decided if everyone is ok with it to have a deputy manager play for me when I cant finish/ play due to studying and finishing final projectts I hope you take my proposal under consideration cheers guys

Wish you luck with your exam buddy. Kindly elaborate about what you mean by appointing a deputy manager to play for you when you cant finish/ play due to studying?
Will someone come to your home & play using your PSN ID, or a new player will play few of your games from his ID & whenever you have time you play few games with your ID? If that is the case, I dont agree to it. I would rather wait for your exam to finish and play with you (Ishaan) than playing with a new player. Now, if you want any of your friend to come and play using your PSN ID instead of you actually playing, then I am OK with this, as any how we cannot do anything about it as we will never know who is actually playing using your ID.

Note: Just in case, Ishaan wanna drop out due to exam or any other pressing reasons, I would rather like to play with just 07 Teams, with each playing other once (06 Matches for each team), and of-course I will have to discard my ongoing match with Ishaan.

---------- @honu999 Buddy I know you are right now playing with Arjwiz, but if you are OK with simultaneous match, I am ready to play you as I have already finished my Round-2 Match & I dont think my Round-1 Match with @Ishaan k will ever complete. So let me know if you can start our match today?

Wish you luck with your exam buddy. Kindly elaborate about what you mean by appointing a deputy manager to play for you when you cant finish/ play due to studying?
Will someone come to your home & play using your PSN ID, or a new player will play few of your games from his ID & whenever you have time you play few games with your ID? If that is the case, I dont agree to it. I would rather wait for your exam to finish and play with you (Ishaan) than playing with a new player. Now, if you want any of your friend to come and play using your PSN ID instead of you actually playing, then I am OK with this, as any how we cannot do anything about it as we will never know who is actually playing using your ID.

Note: Just in case, Ishaan wanna drop out due to exam or any other pressing reasons, I would rather like to play with just 07 Teams, with each playing other once (06 Matches for each team), and of-course I will have to discard my ongoing match with Ishaan.

---------- @honu999 Buddy I know you are right now playing with Arjwiz, but if you are OK with simultaneous match, I am ready to play you as I have already finished my Round-2 Match & I dont think my Round-1 Match with @Ishaan k will ever complete. So let me know if you can start our match today?

OK I am ready let me know when you want to play. I have noted your comments about me in previous posts. Its now personal, get ready for the war. My players will make you humble and give your ass handed to you in our match. I guarantee I will beat you.

OK I am ready let me know when you want to play. I have noted your comments about me in previous posts. Its now personal, get ready for the war. My players will make you humble and give your ass handed to you in our match. I guarantee I will beat you.

Oh boy, i am so scared now...let the war begin.

Users who are viewing this thread