PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

My exams will be done soon ish but if you cant award the game to Kushari then seeing the problems with my timing issues i will leave the league because i do not want to be holding everyone back form playing in this tournament

----------

also I will try to make time to finish my game with @kushari

Now that is confusing, if you can make out time to finish our match, what will be the reason for you to leave the league. Don't worry other Managers are not as Bad as me, they will be much more accommodating and compassionate.

My problem with you is just your level of communication, not the match we are playing. As of now you are NOT holding anyone back except me.:p:p

Just chill and get your act together. No one here want you to leave this league, but I will very very strongly advise you to keep the communication channel open at-least (Even if you cannot play the actual match).

Let me know when you want to play next with me.

Again that Deafening Silence of Ishaan...................

he will comment on everything but regarding match schedules..:D:D:D:D

@honu999 can you continue our match on Sunday? You're in India right? So how about afternoon around 2pm IST or later?

----------

So I take it everyone agrees with my earlier post with the 5 rules? Some of you have liked it, so I take that as a "YES".

I have to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making this league so special, because we have now reached 2000 posts on this thread BOOYAKASHAA!!!

so many bugs!!

----------

well played buddy

Yes, too much Bugs. You too improving slowly..

----------

@honu999 can you continue our match on Sunday? You're in India right? So how about afternoon around 2pm IST or later?

----------

So I take it everyone agrees with my earlier post with the 5 rules? Some of you have liked it, so I take that as a "YES".

Sorry, I didn't liked it as I could not understand anything about incomplete matchdays rules..Its not clear cut, lots of ifs & buts are there..

Last edited:

@arjwiz Yes Sunday 1400 IST is OK with me. But please dont get me out below 100. Let me score 200 :p:p, then only match will be competitive.:D:D

Yes, too much Bugs. You too improving slowly..

----------

Sorry, I didn't liked it as I could not understand anything about incomplete matchdays rules..Its not clear cut, lots of ifs & buts are there..

Ask me your questions. It seems very clear to me. The ifs and buts are only there to cover every possible scenario.

----------

Guys I haven't done the scorecard yet, didn't get the time to. I'll have it ready by the weekend if not by tomorrow.

@Ishaan k I can see you play career mode in PS3 right now, or is it your brother or friend playing instead of you? I presume it means that you have finally decided to withdraw from playing this Ranji League. But as @arjwiz has decided for a Cut Off date, lets wait till May-18th for the Official Announcement of your being withdrawn from this competition. For your information, I have now decided to put a stop to this nonsense. I am not ready to play with you any further even if you get time to play with me now.

@arjwiz I dont wish to extend my Match Day 1 till May-23rd. The deadline for Match Day-1 was till 16th May, and almost everyday (Till Today), I have requested @Ishaan k to play or at least communicate with me when he will be able to play next with me. He is not doing me any favor by playing with me. I am not bothered about someone else problems or issues anymore. I too have lots of problems but I am taking care of it on my end, and not not wasting someones time. I regret even starting my Match Day-1. You are free to disqualify me if you want. I cannot play as per my opponents convenience each and every single time.

Last edited:
@Ishaan k I can see you play career mode in PS3 right now, or is it your brother or friend playing instead of you? I presume it means that you have finally decided to withdraw from playing this Ranji League. But as @arjwiz has decided for a Cut Off date, lets wait till May-18th for the Official Announcement of your being withdrawn from this competition. For your information, I have now decided to put a stop to this nonsense. I am not ready to play with you any further even if you get time to play with me now.

@arjwiz I dont wish to extend my Match Day 1 till May-23rd. The deadline for Match Day-1 was till 16th May, and almost everyday (Till Today), I have requested @Ishaan k to play or at least communicate with me when he will be able to play next with me. He is not doing me any favor by playing with me. I am not bothered about someone else problems or issues anymore. I too have lots of problems but I am taking care of it on my end, and not not wasting someones time. I regret even starting my Match Day-1. You are free to disqualify me if you want. I cannot play as per my opponents convenience each and every single time.

There are two reasons why Matchday 1 is extended:

1. The strictness of the deadlines and the associated penalties were announced just yesterday, 1 day before the end of Matchday 1 (today).

2. Sarvesh was given his match assignment a week late, after the restructuring caused by azad's exit.

You have been patient so far, so thank you for that. As far as you are concerned, if Ishaan doesn't confirm that he can play all the games by the 18th, he is out. @Ishaan k if you really can't play, just tell us all now please. Rescheduling will be a nightmare the further we progress.

This is why I respect @Solomon & @honu999 Even though they got beaten by me convincingly, not once they tried to avoid playing during the match or even now. Just yesterday I had a fun match with Solomon and he never gave up even after a bad start. I also appreciate honu as he played through the night to complete our league match in a single sitting (Even Though I piled on Runs after Runs). These guys are pleasure to play with (I will include @arjwiz and @bradthelad too in this).

Looking forward to play with @Valerial140 & @Sarvesh_aus I am sure it will be as fun as I had with most of the players..

Last edited:
@Ishaan k and @Sarvesh_aus the same rules apply to you guys

If you do not reply by Sunday the 18th that you will definitely be available to complete all matchdays on time (8-10 hours investment in two weeks), and if you do not finish your match by Friday the 23rd, we will have to exclude you from the tournament.

I really don't want to change the structure of the tournament too often. Please be responsive.

@Ishaan k and @Sarvesh_aus the same rules apply to you guys

If you do not reply by Sunday the 18th that you will definitely be available to complete all matchdays on time (8-10 hours investment in two weeks), and if you do not finish your match by Friday the 23rd, we will have to exclude you from the tournament.

I really don't want to change the structure of the tournament too often. Please be responsive.

@arjwiz

@Sarvesh_aus has sent me a pm regarding his availability for our first game. Its just that we both couldn't find a time which are suitable for both. We will be trying to start and finish the game by this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread