PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

How many of us here have the game in hand right now. I guess @arjwiz & myself will the last to get the game :(

My father-in-law just posted it today from Mumbai. I hope I get it in 7 days so that I can play next weekend and also that it isn't stuck at customs. I am SO desperate to play this now, I've seen hundreds of videos so far. My wife already hates this game!

@honu999 since Sarvesh missed his turn, it's your turn now. You have 12 hours to post but please post soon!

Don't pick the Tier C player - let Sarvesh have that. You can pick any Tier D player you like.

Sarvesh, whenever you see this, pick the remaining Tier C player and any one remaining Tier D player.

From Tier D, I would like to pick Unmukt Chand.
@azad its your turn to pick

Last edited:
My father-in-law just posted it today from Mumbai. I hope I get it in 7 days so that I can play next weekend and also that it isn't stuck at customs. I am SO desperate to play this now, I've seen hundreds of videos so far. My wife already hates this game!

@arjwiz How your father in law reacted when you asked him to send you a PS3 game across the border? I mean is it not a little...ummm...

@arjwiz. Can you put a link to the Tier D players list. I am unable to find it.

@arjwiz How your father in law reacted when you asked him to send you a PS3 game across the border? I mean is it not a little...ummm...

Haha he knows I'm crazy about sports so he thought better than to ask. Lol he knows about the UK release date issues.

Please fill out the form honu

:yes:yes:yes:yes sorry I forgot...

1)arjwiz -
2)ishaank -
3)bradthelad -
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 - Unmukt Chand
9)Sarvesh_aus -

@azad its your turn to chose player from Tier D..

:yes:yes:yes:yes sorry I forgot...

1)arjwiz -
2)ishaank -
3)bradthelad -
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 - Unmukt Chand
9)Sarvesh_aus -

@azad its your turn to chose player from Tier D..

You need to continue with the same form that you yourself posted earlier, including the tier C players. Just add unmukt chand's name after your previous pick.

----------

@arjwiz. Can you put a link to the Tier D players list. I am unable to find it.

I'm on my phone now but there is a link to the list at the end of the first post of this thread.

Like I said earlier, the first three posts of this thread will carry all the main information.

Last edited:
@arjwiz you mean like this:

1)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
2)ishaank - Parvez Rasool
3)bradthelad - Ishant Sharma
4)Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif
6)Kushari - Laximipati Balaji
7)azad - RP Singh
8) honu99 - Rahul Sharma / Unmukt Chand
9)Sarvesh_aus - Pankaj Singh (This is the default player from Tier-C which Sarvesh has to choose). @arjwiz am I correct?
@azad its your turn now. Please use the list I am using and just update your second player next to your 1st player (Tier-C)

Haha he knows I'm crazy about sports so he thought better than to ask. Lol he knows about the UK release date issues.

Lol.. even am planning to get it thru ma MIL as she is visiting us next week.
I was told by my retailer that the game will reach UK early next week. So hopefully I will get it before 11th.

Yup that's fine thanks!

----------

Lol.. even am planning to get it thru ma MIL as she is visiting us next week.
I was told by my retailer that the game will reach UK early next week. So hopefully I will get it before 11th.

Israel from UK before 11th? No chance. I don't expect the UK gamers to get it before Friday at the earliest.

If you are importing, why don't you get it from Dubai? There are a few retailers that are mentioned in the DBC forum.

Yup that's fine thanks!

----------

Israel from UK before 11th? No chance. I don't expect the UK gamers to get it before Friday at the earliest.

If you are importing, why don't you get it from Dubai? There are a few retailers that are mentioned in the DBC forum.

UK is the quickest option. I have ordered before from UK. Every cricket kit I got it from UK. That's what my retailer told me. If I dont hear from them early next week, I will get it from India.

UK is the quickest option. I have ordered before from UK. Every cricket kit I got it from UK. That's what my retailer told me. If I dont hear from them early next week, I will get it from India.

Yes but Dubai got the game on monday but UK won't get it till next Friday. If you order today from Dubai you will get it early next week, but from UK you won't get it until the week after, because the earliest it will release is 11 April and even that isn't confirmed.

I like in UK and I still imported from India!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread