3)bradthelad - Ishant Sharma
4)Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

----------

^^^ Yup!! Just fill out the form that brad filled.

Get your work guys to let you access PC. I do!

Haha I wish I could. Came back home and had a quick game of DBC though. This game I tell you is addictive :)

)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
2)ishaank - Parvez Rasool
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

1)arjwiz - Delhi Diamond Cutters (DDC)
2)ishaank - Royal Bengal Tigers (RBT)
3)bradthelad - Baroda Rhinos XI (BXI)
4)Valerian140 - Mumbai Scorpions (MS)
5) Solomon -Tamil Super Lions (TSL)
6)Kushari - Punjab Warriors (PW)
7)azad - Kerala Tuskers (KT)
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

Don't forget to tag the guy after you. @kushari it's your turn

Nayar and Ishant were the two obvious picks of the round. I just picked Munaf because......I love him.

Yes Munaf a good pick. But i would say Parvez Rasool is the major pick in this round, possibly because of the impact spinners can make. And, yes he can bat also.

Tiger Lion Elephant Rhino Scorpion. I should have gone for Delhi Ducks!

)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif
6)Kushari - Laximipati Balaji
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -
@azad its your turn now

----------

)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif
6)Kushari - Laximipati Balaji
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -
@azad its your turn now
@arjwiz & @ishaank How come Draft has only 08 Players, whereas there are Total 09 Managers...

Tier C
Mohammad Kaif
Munaf Patel
Rp Singh
Ishant Sharma
Pankaj Singh
L Balaji
Parvez Rasool
Abhishek Nayar

Will you believe it..My game Disk is still Virgin....It was too hectic the whole day...Tonight I will play for the 1st time..

Ok that's great. Have fun. Let us know how it goes. We should try to set up some online matches for practise before the league kicks off officially.

@arjwiz & @ishaank How come Draft has only 08 Players, whereas there are Total 09 Managers...

Tier C
Mohammad Kaif
Munaf Patel
Rp Singh
Ishant Sharma
Pankaj Singh
L Balaji
Parvez Rasool
Abhishek Nayar

This is a big oversight on my part, I apologise. I must have moved one additional player from Ishaan's list to Tier D. It's a mystery how none of us noticed after almost 24 hours?

How do you all propose we fix this? I suggest we bring back the last person I removed based on age - Rahul Sharma (the oldest of the people who moved). If everyone is okay with that then we can continue with Sharma as Tier C. If not, we can pick Ishwar Pandey or give Rahul Sharma to the highest manager in the draft list that wants him.

Last edited:
Playing DBC14 right now.

----------

Ok that's great. Have fun. Let us know how it goes. We should try to set up some online matches for practise before the league kicks off officially.

Give me 02/03 days time. Then we both can play online..have you replaced the disk team with best teams???

This is a big oversight on my part, I apologise. I must have moved one additional player from Ishaan's list to Tier D. It's a mystery how none of us noticed after almost 24 hours?

How do you all propose we fix this? I suggest we bring back the last person I removed based on age - Rahul Sharma (the oldest of the people who moved). If everyone is okay with that then we can continue with Sharma as Tier C. If not, we can pick Ishwar Pandey or give Rahul Sharma to the highest manager in the draft list that wants him.

Bring back Rahul Sharma into tier C. That should solve the issue.

----------

Playing DBC14 right now.

----------

Give me 02/03 days time. Then we both can play online..have you replaced the disk team with best teams???

Yes replaced my teams with the best teams.

Users who are viewing this thread