PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

I lost out on Johnson cause I got Ajmal.

Is Munafbhai counted as a spinner?

----------

Solomon thank you so much.

What do you guys think? I think the skills look great, but I am not convinced either way about the attributes. Do the various versions of unmukt chand in the game seem to have different attributes?

In any case, I think we can begin the draft tonight. Let me just do some final research to be sure.

I guess skill wise it looks good.. But my only concern is that every tom dick and harry fielder gets a direct hit in the videos we have seen till date. Panesar diving and taking blinders is not something any of us are used seeing. Otherwise a fantastic game. Lets get the draft rolling

Does anyone know what the "Points available" information means on the attributes page? Are these attributes that can be added to a player but aren't, simply because the creator felt the player had enough? If you notice, V Zol has 10 points remaining whereas R Bhatia has 138. Others have between 20 and 80. Does that mean that Zol is much better than Bhatia?

This is the thing we are trying to avoid.

----------

I guess skill wise it looks good.. But my only concern is that every tom dick and harry fielder gets a direct hit in the videos we have seen till date. Panesar diving and taking blinders is not something any of us are used seeing. Otherwise a fantastic game. Lets get the draft rolling

Well if Tom, Dick, and Harry are equally good,(in real life) and if they all get direct hits (in the game), it's fine for our draft purposes. It may be a general bug with the game, but the same bug exists for us all - there is no advantage. The problem is if Tom gets it but Dick and Harry don't

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the "Points available" information means on the attributes page? Are these attributes that can be added to a player but aren't, simply because the creator felt the player had enough? If you notice, V Zol has 10 points remaining whereas R Bhatia has 138. Others have between 20 and 80. Does that mean that Zol is much better than Bhatia?

These attributes and skill points can be changed. This is a concern. But I am sure everyone will be going for a fair play. If any of the player is unhappy with the skill set need to consult with Ishaan before making any changes.

----------

----------

Well if Tom, Dick, and Harry are equally good, and if they all get direct hits, it's fine for our draft purposes. The problem is if Tom gets it but Dick and Harry don't

We can't have Yuvi and Ishant Sharma with similar fielding and direct hits. Then the purpose of having a composition goes down the drain

These attributes and skill points can be changed. This is a concern. But I am sure everyone will be going for a fair play. If any of the player is unhappy with the skill set need to consult with Ishaan before making any changes.

I thought about this, but correct me if I am wrong. When you edit a player and save him, doesn't the creator's name change to yours? Since we will all be using the official squads created by @Ishaan k, the list of players will be in that squad. If someone does cheat and edit his player, he would have to save it and overwrite the one in his team, which would be visible to all.

If this is the case, I think it is up to all of us to (a) not cheat, and (b) make sure, before each game, that our opponent is using the correct squads.

We can't have Yuvi and Ishant Sharma with similar fielding and direct hits. Then the purpose of having a composition goes down the drain

Yes, exactly. But Ishant and Balaji should have the same stats, and if they don't then it is a concern.

I'm going to try and get my cousin's laptop and install CA now and see if I can find anything.

The user name changes even if you modify the stats or appearances as well. For this tournament all the members should use Ishaan created teams only.

Okay, I've done some checking on CA myself. Thanks also to Solomon for his efforts. Everything seems good enough. Ishaan, please use chanrakif's original linked players only for the Indian players in the teams, okay?

Let's start the draft!

Rules and Tier C&D Player List

I moved the youngest people from Ishaan's Tier C into Tier D so that we are left with exactly nine Tier C players.

My pick?

The most accurate fast bowler India has produced since Kapil Dev. The legend himself.

MUNAF PATEL!!

147189.jpg

Cricinfo thinks he looks like the Great Khali. I don't know if that is true, but Munaf does have a lot of power in his arms.

Please fill out this form by copy-pasting the one from the guy before you. We should have one consolidated list of all players.

1)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
2)ishaank -
3)bradthelad -
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

-- The next person has 12 hours within which he must make his reply. Please reply as soon as you can. Please also tag the person who is after you. @Ishaan k your pick. Ishaan, please copy my full list of 9 players, keep my Munaf pick in that list, and add yours to it.

Last edited:
)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
2)ishaank - Parvez Rasool
3)bradthelad -
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -
@bradthelad your pick

)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
3)bradthelad - Ishant Sharma
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

----------

1)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
3)bradthelad - Ishant Sharma
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

@valerian140 your next

Okay, I've done some checking on CA myself. Thanks also to Solomon for his efforts. Everything seems good enough. Ishaan, please use chanrakif's original linked players only for the Indian players in the teams, okay?

Let's start the draft!

Rules and Team List

I moved the youngest people from Ishaan's Tier C into Tier D so that we are left with exactly nine Tier C players.

My pick?

The most accurate fast bowler India has produced since Kapil Dev. The legend himself.

MUNAF PATEL!!

147189.jpg

Cricinfo thinks he looks like the Great Khali. I don't know if that is true, but Munaf does have a lot of power in his arms.

Please fill out this form by copy-pasting the one from the guy before you. We should have one consolidated list of all players.

1)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
2)ishaank -
3)bradthelad -
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -
6)Kushari -
7)azad -
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

-- The next person has 12 hours within which he must make his reply. Please reply as soon as you can. Please also tag the person who is after you. @Ishaan k your pick. Ishaan, please copy my full list of 9 players, keep my Munaf pick in that list, and add yours to it.

Buddies, how to tag a member/player? What is the procedure for tagging someone while replying?

----------

I mean is it necessary to pick someone from Tier C, suppose I don't like anyone from Tier C, I should have the right to pick directly from Tier-D if I need that player more than whoever is available in Tier-C...

It is clear that player available in Tier C are more experienced and may be having more skill than Tier-D players, but if I really don't like the Tier-C list and don't want anyone from Tier-C in my team, I should not be forced to get player from Tier-C as my 1st Draft Pick...

Kindly clarify this rule..

Just got my game deliver to me guys...

kLOYUQf.jpg

gSurWbf.jpg

Buddies, how to tag a member/player? What is the procedure for tagging someone while replying?

----------

I mean is it necessary to pick someone from Tier C, suppose I don't like anyone from Tier C, I should have the right to pick directly from Tier-D if I need that player more than whoever is available in Tier-C...

It is clear that player available in Tier C are more experienced and may be having more skill than Tier-D players, but if I really don't like the Tier-C list and don't want anyone from Tier-C in my team, I should not be forced to get player from Tier-C as my 1st Draft Pick...

Kindly clarify this rule..

That's the point of having tier C. To create some constraints. Otherwise it would have all been one Tier. We have to finish the tier C round first. I know its a bit silly but its how we began the tournament so let's finish it this way. Hopefully that player still remains during your next pick.

You tag people by putting a @ before their name. So since azad is after you on the way down, just remind @azad that his turn is nexr after you are done. Now it is Valerian.

Congrats on getting the game, buddy. Very envious. Do leave us some feedback specific to online play and test matches when you can.

Last edited:
That's the point of having tier C. To create some constraints. Otherwise it would have all been one Tier. We have to finish the tier C round first. I know its a bit silly but its how we began the tournament so let's finish it this way. Hopefully that player still remains during your next pick.

You tag people by putting a @ before their name. So since azad is after you on the way down, just remind @azad that his turn is nexr after you are done. Now it is Valerian.

Congrats on getting the game, buddy. Very envious. Do leave us some feedback specific to online play and test matches when you can.

@arjwiz till when should I wait for @valerian140? Hope he is checking the forum because everyone is stuck in front of their TV playing DBC. :p
@valerian140 :wave we are here

Its OK..I am not complaining..Just thought it is weird if you don't have the flexibility on choosing players, the players/moderators who are taking decision on including the player in Tier C, should not get first 02 pick among themselves.. Its not at all a big issue, but I don't keep things to myself..It was my observation and I may be wrong, but I do think if it is you and Ishaan who is deciding who the 09 Players will be on Tier C (And there is Restriction of Choosing from Tier C too), then to be fair to everyone you 02 (Arjwiz and Ishaan) must not choose first 02 players among yourself (Even if it is generated by random.com or any other websites)...

Users who are viewing this thread