PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

What I meant was to have one game in the group in a fast & bouncy condition and the other game in a subcontinental condition.

For Eg: TN vs Punjab @ Perth
TN vs Delhi @ Mumbai

It gives each team to have a go at both types of pitches before the Semifinals and Finals

Yup, that's exactly the plan :)

Qatar has already won the bid to host the finals. :spy

Sharjah for final anyone :spy

my homeboy Daood Ibrahim

Lords would have been ideal. But if I remember correctly, there is no Lords :(

How about Dharamsala Ground? I am game for any ground as long as the trophy is with me :cheers

how about semi's in dharmsala and finals at MCG or SCG

Where's everyone else? Sarvesh_aus, azad and honu999 aren't active since the auction?

Stadiums
Australia
Adelaide Park Oval
Brisbane Cricket Ground
Hobart Arena
Melbourne Docklands
Melbourne Sports Ground
Melbourne Oval
Perth Oval
Sydney Sports Ground
Sydney Park
Sydney Stadium

England
Southampton Park
Leeds Cricket Ground

India
Delhi Cricket Ground
Mohali Stadium
Dharamshalla Rec. Park
Mumbai Park Oval
Bangalore Park
Hyderabad Park Oval
Chennai Oval
Rajasthan Stadium
Pune Cricket Club
Kolkata Oval

Pakistan
Karachi Oval
Lahore Stadium (tagged under India though)

New Zealand
Christchurch Gardens

South Africa
Johannesburg Stadium
Port Elizabeth
Cape Town
Durban
Bloemfontein
Centurian Park

Sri Lanka
Columbo Park Oval

West Indies
Bridgetown Bowl

this is the list of stadiums according to the guy who accesed the game files

Predetermined. Gives enough time to choose a team according to the conditions.

Edited the first post to include pitch conditions, thanks.

Btw, do you have access to CA? It will just take a few minutes to check 10 random Tier C/D players for attributes and skills. If you or anyone else can, please do. I will then start the draft. This is the only thing we are waiting on.

How to know what attributed are fine and which are wrong? Is their any rule for the same...I can look for players attributed, but I am not very sure what to guess from those attributes..sorry, I am not very tech savy in that sense..

Ishaan are you sure. Because this was the initial list which was released and later it was told by BA that there are only 13 stadiums which you can edit and change names to whichever you want. Please reconfirm

When will be the draft?

----------

Where's everyone else? Sarvesh_aus, azad and honu999 aren't active since the auction?

Yeah sorry, got stuck with some work. So what is new? Have you decided the final list for the Draft? I have seen the Managers sequence for Snake Draft, I am last in the line.:noway:noway:noway:noway:noway

Just got a call from my vendor in Delhi..He will deliver me the game tomorrow at 0830 AM.. He is sending a boy from his Shop by Metro..I just need to pick it up from him from the nearest Metro from my house..

So happy cancelled my PreOrder from Flip Kart, would not have got it before 4th April Afternoon from FlipKart.

I ordered from Amazon.in getting a relative to send it to me

Can you tell me how to put images in the forum

Users who are viewing this thread