PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Guys most of the players are already created the ones that are not I will create them

Guys most of the players are already created the ones that are not I will create them

What about attributes and skills? Do all these players have attributes and skills? It will be a major pain for you to have to fill in this data later. I suggest you check quickly and confirm.

since the first 2 are already there, why dont you guys start with the list

since the first 2 are already there, why dont you guys start with the list

Need to wait till the list is 100% confirmed. We can't have a situation where we have too many players that aren't created, which overwhelms Ishaan. At the end of the day, I don't think there is too much difference for our teams if we pick player A vs player B - it shouldn't come at the cost of someone having to create players, or worse, refusing to create because it is too tedious.

I am just waiting for Ishaan to really confirm. This is for his own sake. :)

----------

Ishaan, take your time, but I suggest you check the attributes and skills for those players. If you think any don't have them, feel free to remove them from the list. Many of these players will be unpicked anyway, so we would rather pick ones that have attributes and skills.

Ok I'll do that now

----------

list of tier D players

Tier D Indian players some under-19 others well others

Batsman: Vijay Zol, Akhil Hardewar, Biblap Samantry, Dwarka Ravi Teja, Hanuma Vihari, , Manan Sharma, Rajwinder Singh, Taruwar kohli,Kedar Jadhav, Debabrata Das,Venugopal Rao, Akshanth Reddy,Sunny Sohal,

Allrounders : Baba Indrajit, Mandeep Singh, Rajat Bhatia, Mithun Manhas, Sachin Baby, , Sarfaraz Khan , Sandipan Das, , RMandeep Singh, Jiwanjot Singh

Wicketkeepers: Manvinder Singh Bisla,, Shreevets Goswami, Smit Patel, Uday Kaul, Mahesh Rawat

Bowlers: , Sudeep Tyagi, , Parvinder Awana, Pawan Negi,, Pradeep Sangwan,, Iresh Saxena, Veer Pratap Singh, Ashish Reddy, Shahbaz Nadeem, Parvin Tambe, Manpreet Gony, Sarabjit Ladda, Rahul Shukla,

tier C
Mohammad Kaif.,Sanju Samson, Munaf Patel, Rp Singh, Ishant Sharma, Pankaj Singh, L Balaji, Rahul Sharma, Baba Aparajit, Unmukt Chand, Parvez Rasool, Rishi Dhawan,Abhishek Nayar, Ishwar Pandey

Ok guys I've done some cleaning up only two of these players are not created and I will create the others are either on Chandra's ranjii teams or play on current ipl teams

@Ishaan k we can just remove those 2 if you want..who are they?

Please please please tell me if these created players have attributes and skills or not? Thats the important part, not just if someone has created their appearances. I dont know whether to start the draft or not.

----------

Guys, for some reason, I dont think Ishaan is able to answer the attributes and skills question. This is a very important consideration, as without that we have no idea what the player is going to perform like. None of us is going to fill in attributes and skills for 36 players.

I dont have CA except on my weekend laptop. Would someone in this group be so kind as to check a random sample of about 10 players from the draft list to see if they have genuine looking (not absurd) attributes and skills please?

This is the only thing preventing us from starting the draft.

Thank you.

I just had confirmation from Ross here that confirms we shouldn't have any player ratings issues while setting up online matches.

I'm trying to set forth some ground rules while we set up the options for our online matches. Please add to this list anything that you think will be useful (especially @valerian140 if you have the time). The full list will be updated by me on the first post of this thread.

These are basic settings that need to be used while setting up any match for this tournament. This list will be added to once everyone plays a few online friendlies and gets the hang of the game.

- Unckeck the normalisation box - we do not want online teams normalised
- Select stadium (pre-determined for your fixture)
- Select weather conditions (pre-determined for your fixture)
- Select 2 innings, 270 overs maximum
- Difficulty shouldn't matter
- (add other settings here)

I just had confirmation from Ross here that confirms we shouldn't have any player ratings issues while setting up online matches.

I'm trying to set forth some ground rules while we set up the options for our online matches. Please add to this list anything that you think will be useful (especially @valerian140 if you have the time). The full list will be updated by me on the first post of this thread.

These are basic settings that need to be used while setting up any match for this tournament. This list will be added to once everyone plays a few online friendlies and gets the hang of the game.

- Unckeck the normalisation box - we do not want online teams normalised
- Select stadium (pre-determined for your fixture)
- Select weather conditions (pre-determined for your fixture)
- Select 2 innings, 270 overs maximum
- Difficulty shouldn't matter
- (add other settings here)

- Pitch Conditions to be predetermined or Random?

Predetermined cuz my idea was to have the overseas pitches fast and bouncy and the subcontinent pitches slow and spinning

- Pitch Conditions to be predetermined or Random?

Predetermined. Gives enough time to choose a team according to the conditions.

Edited the first post to include pitch conditions, thanks.

Btw, do you have access to CA? It will just take a few minutes to check 10 random Tier C/D players for attributes and skills. If you or anyone else can, please do. I will then start the draft. This is the only thing we are waiting on.

Predetermined. Gives enough time to choose a team according to the conditions.

Edited the first post to include pitch conditions, thanks.

Btw, do you have access to CA? It will just take a few minutes to check 10 random Tier C/D players for attributes and skills. If you or anyone else can, please do. I will then start the draft. This is the only thing we are waiting on.

I am at work now. I will access CA in the evening once I am home. Could you or @ishaank give me a random list to 10 player names you want me to check. I will check and put the screenshot of the skills & attributes which is there in CA.

----------

Predetermined cuz my idea was to have the overseas pitches fast and bouncy and the subcontinent pitches slow and spinning

Good. So one game will be away conditions and the other subcontinent pitch conditions. Each team in a group is going to play 2 games right? So lets make it one match Home and another away/neutral venue.

@Solomon pick any
but if u need a list
Shabaz Nadeem
Mohammed Kaif
Pawan Negi
Rp Singh
vrv siNGH
Pradeep Sangwan
Rishi Dhawan
Unmukt Chand
Baba Abarajit
Ishant Sharma

I am at work now. I will access CA in the evening once I am home. Could you or @ishaank give me a random list to 10 player names you want me to check. I will check and put the screenshot of the skills & attributes which is there in CA.

Thank you.

Here's a small list.
Vijay Zol, Akhil Hardewar, Mandeep Singh, Rajat Bhatia, Mandeep Singh, Mahesh Rawat, Sudeep Tyagi, Parvinder Awana, Iresh Saxena, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sanju Samson, Munaf Patel

If anyone else can also do some others, that will be great. Then we can start the drafts.

Good. So one game will be away conditions and the other subcontinent pitch conditions. Each team in a group is going to play 2 games right? So lets make it one match Home and another away/neutral venue.

I was planning on deciding home vs away later, depending on how easy or difficult it is to schedule and complete a 270 over game. For now, it is a single fixture, not a home and away. This is one of the reasons why the actual fixtures will only come out once all of us have gotten a decent hang of the game by early May.

I was planning on deciding home vs away later, depending on how easy or difficult it is to schedule and complete a 270 over game. For now, it is a single fixture, not a home and away. This is one of the reasons why the actual fixtures will only come out once all of us have gotten a decent hang of the game by early May.[/QUOTE]

What I meant was to have one game in the group in a fast & bouncy condition and the other game in a subcontinental condition.

For Eg: TN vs Punjab @ Perth
TN vs Delhi @ Mumbai

It gives each team to have a go at both types of pitches before the Semifinals and Finals

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread