PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

the list is complete double checking on players tonite order of managers as per random.com is

1)arjwiz
2)ishaank
3)bradthelad
4)Valerian140
5) Solomon
6)Kushari
7)azad
8) honu99
9)Sarvesh_aus

Last edited:
the list is complete double checking on players tonite order of managers as per random.com is

1)arjwiz
2)ishaank
3)bradthelad
4)Valerian140
5) Solomon
6)Kushari
7)azad
8) honu99
9)Sarvesh_aus

No prizes for guessing who I'm going to pick! Munafbhaiiiii!

Although this means that Sarvesh gets to pick the best Tier D guy!

Once Ishaan gets his list out, there is a maximum of 12 hours after the previous pick within which the manager needs to make his pick. If he doesn't, then the draft continues, and he can make his pick whenever he returns.

Hopefully we don't need 12 hours between picks and are able to finish it all by the weekend.

Once Ishaan gets his list out, there is a maximum of 12 hours after the previous pick within which the manager needs to make his pick. If he doesn't, then the draft continues, and he can make his pick whenever he returns.

Hopefully we don't need 12 hours between picks and are able to finish it all by the weekend.

But Ishaan didnt put Munaf in the original list....Vote for Munaf Patel..

already have both

So basically when are we going to start the Snake Draft...Arjwiz/Ishaan any idea?? I want to finish with this Team Building process as soon as possible..Eager to see what will be the final composition of our teams...

Moreover, don't forget, we have Trading Window too after this Draft Pick...Any idea about the rules you are going to impose for Player Trading, will there be any restrictions, or it will be purely based on mutual understanding of 02 managers?

@arjwiz didn't you know that Ishaan has relegated Munaf Patel to Tier D since he hasn't been in the team for a while. :p
I guess we can quickly finish this draft instead of having a 12 hrs window. I feel its too long. Lets check with all managers when they are available for the draft and finish it off soon.

Ishaan, Munaf Tier D?! How come the best 9 players aren't in tier C?

Guys, I'm sure we all want to finish the draft as soon as possible. Believe me, I do too. But doing a draft without everyone being online together will most likely end earlier than one where everyone is online. Where will we find a mutual time apart from next weekend? I'm more than happy to do it tonight, but the Aussie and Singapore ones won't be.

I will post proper rules for the draft, but Ishaan where is the list? Get Munaf into Tier C please!

I will also post proper rules for the trades soon.

Ishaan, Munaf Tier D?! How come the best 9 players aren't in tier C?

Guys, I'm sure we all want to finish the draft as soon as possible. Believe me, I do too. But doing a draft without everyone being online together will most likely end earlier than one where everyone is online. Where will we find a mutual time apart from next weekend? I'm more than happy to do it tonight, but the Aussie and Singapore ones won't be.

I will post proper rules for the draft, but Ishaan where is the list? Get Munaf into Tier C please!

I will also post proper rules for the trades soon.

@arjwiz i was just joking about Munaf. :p You forgot todays date:cheers

By the way, has anyone here played the game yet? @kushari?

How feasible do you really think it is to play a test match? Even if it means each team batting once a week for unlimited overs. Is the gameplay quick or does it get boring?

----------

@arjwiz i was just joking about Munaf. :p You forgot todays date:cheers

Oh thank God! Sorry, @Ishaan k! @Solomon, you and kushari both mentioned it so I thought it was true! I hadn't even bothered to see the list.

Not having Munaf in Tier A is like not having Aamir Khan in a list of best bollywood actors with the first name Aamir!

Maybe I'm missing it, but the list isn't out, is it? If it is, we can begin the draft right now.

Users who are viewing this thread