PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Ishaan, solomon, and sarvesh, I think some of you might have posted earlier, but can you please update this form so we have all the data in one place?

Kushari - Weekdays between 1730 GMT to 2030 GMT, Weekend same as Weekdays but may be during day time too from time to time...
ishaank -
Solomon -
Valerian140 -weekdays between 13:00 GMT and 16:30 GMT and Sundays almost full day.
bradthelad - weekends almost all day im GMT +10hrs i live in Sydney.
Sarvesh_aus -
arjwiz -Weekdays between 7&10pm GMT, weekends almost all day GMT
azad - WEEKDAY between 12pm& 2.30pm GMT(some weeks I work in evening,so not possible -will inform in advance) -WEEKEND between 2 am to 2 pm GMT ( some Saturday I work & some weekends I have meetings--then will squeeze some time from this or may not play but will inform in advance)
honu999 - My schedules are very hectic but flexible...That mean I may not give one correct time to play on that time always, but I will be online whenever I am required for 03/04 hrs ..If not we can mutually schedule it..

----------

For now, there doesn't seem to be any conflict except for the guys in Australia vs Canada/Europe

saturday 2 idt- 6 idt
sunday anytime basically unless im doing school work
if fixtures need to be completed then tuesdays 7 idt- 9idt and thursdays 7 idt- 9 idt

Kushari - Weekdays between 1730 GMT to 2030 GMT, Weekend same as Weekdays but may be during day time too from time to time...
ishaank -
Solomon -Weekdays 2000hrs GMT Weekends early hrs GMT and after 2000hrs GMT
Valerian140 -weekdays between 13:00 GMT and 16:30 GMT and Sundays almost full day.
Sarvesh_aus -
azad - WEEKDAY between 12pm& 2.30pm GMT(some weeks I work in evening,so not possible -will inform in advance) -WEEKEND between 2 am to 2 pm GMT ( some Saturday I work & some weekends I have meetings--then will squeeze some time from this or may not play but will inform in advance)
honu999 - My schedules are very hectic but flexible...That mean I may not give one correct time to play on that time always, but I will be online whenever I am required for 03/04 hrs ..If not we can mutually schedule it..

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if these players where sold please?

Backups
(IndA) Wriddhiman Saha, Stuart Binny, Ashok Dinda, Rahul Sharma, Munaf Patel
(IndB) Abhimanyu Mithun, Yogesh Takawale, S Aravind, RP Singh

Can anyone confirm if these players where sold please?

Backups
(IndA) Wriddhiman Saha, Stuart Binny, Ashok Dinda, Rahul Sharma, Munaf Patel
(IndB) Abhimanyu Mithun, Yogesh Takawale, S Aravind, RP Singh

Yes, Wridhiman Saha was picked by me as my Backup Player (As I has only 01 Legend and 02 icons to start with).. Rest I believe is not yet picked..

ishaank -
Sarvesh_aus -I'll be getting the game on day 1,but can only join you guys after 12th of april.Weekdays 6am-8am;8pm-12pm IST,weekends(sunday only)10am-1pm;10pm-12pm

I Know i am not the one controlling the drafts but i think these players are better then before my opinion but just recommened this!

India Tier C Drafts

Stuart Binny, Ashok Dinda, Raul Sharma, Munaf Patel, Abhimanya Mithun, Yogesh Takawale, Sreenath Aravind, RP Singh, Ishant Sharma.

Idia Tier D Drafts

Batsmen

Kedar Jadhav, Debabrata Das, Venugopal Rao, Akshanth Reddy, Vijay Zol, Sunny Sohal, Mohammad Kaif.
Wicket Keepers

Sanju Samson, Kedar Devdhar.

Allrounders

Abhishek Nayar, Rishi Dhawan, Mandeep Singh, Sachin Baby.

Bowlers

KP Appanna, Parvinder Awana, Ashish Reddy, Shahbaz Nadeem, Parvin Tambe, Manpreet Gony, Sarabjit Ladda, Sudeep Tyagi, Parveez Rasool, Ishwar Pandey, Pradeep Sangwan, Prashant Chopra, Rahul Shukla, L Balaji

This Draft Can work in Snake Order 9 tier C players and 27 tier D players.

@arjwiz @Ishaan k

Last edited:
We've reached 200 thanks on this thread, woohoo!

----------

I know @Ishaan k must still be asleep as it is the middle of the night in Canada, so we have to wait for him to return.

Ishaan, can you make one consolidated list of players, which includes your list of 36, the backup players from the auction, and brad's list?

The only criteria you need to consider is that those players should exist in CA with skills and attributes.

Let us know how you're getting along and if you need any help.

Alternatively, if anyone in this group can check against Ishaan and brad's list if the players exist in CA or not, and report back here with a YES or NO next to each player's name, that would help Ishaan a lot.

----------

I Know i am not the one controlling the drafts but i think these players are better then before my opinion but just recommened this!

That's a good list. I didn't realise Nayar was not in the main auction! He'd be a good pick.

Balaji is already Tamil Nadu's icon :p

We've reached 200 thanks on this thread, woohoo!

----------

I know @Ishaan k must still be asleep as it is the middle of the night in Canada, so we have to wait for him to return.

Ishaan, can you make one consolidated list of players, which includes your list of 36, the backup players from the auction, and brad's list?

The only criteria you need to consider is that those players should exist in CA with skills and attributes.

Let us know how you're getting along and if you need any help.

Alternatively, if anyone in this group can check against Ishaan and brad's list if the players exist in CA or not, and report back here with a YES or NO next to each player's name, that would help Ishaan a lot.

----------

That's a good list. I didn't realise Nayar was not in the main auction! He'd be a good pick.

Balaji is already Tamil Nadu's icon :p

BTW Balaji isn't there in my Icon list. He was there initially but not anymore. I would be happy to have him in my team

Surprise Omission was Ishant Sharma & Abhishek Nayar in the auction. I thought they would have made atleast in Grade B list. I guess we still have a good list of players who played for India atleast once that we can rope in for the draft.

ishaank -saturday 2 idt- 6 idt,sunday anytime basically unless im doing school work,if fixtures need to be completed then tuesdays 7 idt- 9idt and thursdays 7-9 idt
Solomon -
Sarvesh_aus -

----------

currently updating the list of players in the d draft

----------

currently updating the list guys

----------

thx @bradthelad

ishaank -saturday 2 idt- 6 idt,sunday anytime basically unless im doing school work,if fixtures need to be completed then tuesdays 7 idt- 9idt and thursdays 7-9 idt
Sarvesh_aus -I'll be getting the game on day 1,but can only join you guys after 12th of april.Weekdays 6am-8am;8pm-12pm IST,weekends(sunday only)10am-1pm;10pm-12pm

This is what I'm getting from the list.

kushari, arjun, solomon = weeknights UK time
valeran, ishaank, azad = sunday
sarvesh, honu, brad = different times (sarvesh has very little time listed, as does honu, brad has weekends but Aus time).

I think we have our groups!

Unless anyone has any major issues with this group, I will confirm this list by tomorrow night.

This is what I'm getting from the list.

kushari, arjun, solomon = weeknights UK time
valeran, ishaank, azad = sunday
sarvesh, honu, brad = different times (sarvesh has very little time listed, as does honu, brad has weekends but Aus time).

I think we have our groups!

Unless anyone has any major issues with this group, I will confirm this list by tomorrow night.

I am OK with anything you all decide..Just cant wait to have the game in my hand now...

----------

Solomon -
Sarvesh_aus -

----------

currently updating the list of players in the d draft

----------

currently updating the list guys

----------

thx @bradthelad

@ishaan, when can we expect the final updated list for Snake Draft, and what will be the order for the Managers?

Users who are viewing this thread