PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

How to know what attributed are fine and which are wrong? Is their any rule for the same...I can look for players attributed, but I am not very sure what to guess from those attributes..sorry, I am not very tech savy in that sense..

Just pick some players and see if it looks reasonable. For instance, if you pick Manpreet Gony and Parwinder Awana, just check their skills (eg are they actually listed as right handed pace bowlers?) and attributes (does their bowling attribute value actually differ from Awana's, is their bowling actually better than batting, are their attributes lower than Dale Steyn, etc). The objective is to check if these players are actually like the real players, and not just faces. Since a creator can put any attributes, we don't want to use players where Awana is a better bowler than Steyn or Unmukt Chand is a better batsman than Virat Kohli. All this should be in the player's details page in CA. Anyone else, correct me if I am wrong.

If you and solomon can check a few today (Ishaan can't check today), then I can start the draft tonight.

Last edited:
@Solomon u put your picture to the desktop then go to upload then u pick select picture go to your desktop and click on the picture then upload!

Can you tell me how to put images in the forum

1. Upload them to a site like imgur.com
  2. Then click on the link beneath that image on imgur that says "get embed codes"
  3. Then copy the code that is provided under "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and paste here.

Just pick some players and see if it looks reasonable. For instance, if you pick Manpreet Gony and Parwinder Awana, just check their skills (eg are they actually listed as right handed pace bowlers?) and attributes (does their bowling attribute value actually differ from Awana's, is their bowling actually better than batting, etc). All this should be in the player's details page in CA (I haven't gone to deep into this myself).

If you and solomon can check a few today (Ishaan can't check today), then I can start the draft tonight.

I will try to check tonight..

When will be the draft?

----------

Yeah sorry, got stuck with some work. So what is new? Have you decided the final list for the Draft? I have seen the Managers sequence for Snake Draft, I am last in the line.:noway:noway:noway:noway:noway

Draft details are in this post. I will always update the first post of this thread with links to important posts. For any important questions such as these, always refer to the first three posts of this thread.

So far the impression I get from playing the game is that it is way tougher playing against spinners than fast bowlers. Was playing a T20 with India against Australia and I smashed 36 in 1 over with Johnson bowling, though I was playing in rookie mode. Therefore now am scared I brought Johnson. :)

So far the impression I get from playing the game is that it is way tougher playing against spinners than fast bowlers. Was playing a T20 with India against Australia and I smashed 36 in 1 over with Johnson bowling, though I was playing in rookie mode. Therefore now am scared I brought Johnson. :)

I spent my hard earned USD 44,000/- on Dale Steyn...Please don't give me a Heart Attack now...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have taken some screenshots of player skills and attributes and put in a word file.
how to attach it

Munaf Patel Skills and Attributes
R Bhatia Skills and Attributes

Attachments

• Munaf Patel Skills.png
    Munaf Patel Skills.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 14
  • R Bhatia S.png
    R Bhatia S.png
    148 KB · Views: 12
  • R Bhatia a.png
    R Bhatia a.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Munaf Patel Attri.png
    Munaf Patel Attri.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 29
Sanju Samson
U Chand

Attachments

• S Samson 1.png
    S Samson 1.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 11
  • S Samson 2.png
    S Samson 2.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 17
  • U Chand 1.png
    U Chand 1.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 17
  • U Chand 2.png
    U Chand 2.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 11
S Nadeem
B Aparajith

Attachments

• S Nadeem 1.png
    S Nadeem 1.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 12
  • B Aparajith1.png
    B Aparajith1.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 27
  • B Aparajith.png
    B Aparajith.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 12
  • S Nadeem.png
    S Nadeem.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 13
P Awana
R Dhawan

Attachments

• P Awana.png
    P Awana.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 16
  • P Awana1.png
    P Awana1.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 11
  • R Dhawan.png
    R Dhawan.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 13
  • R Dhawan1.png
    R Dhawan1.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 10
V Zol

Attachments

• V Zol.png
    V Zol.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 40
  • V Zol1.png
    V Zol1.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 10

I lost out on Johnson cause I got Ajmal.

Is Munafbhai counted as a spinner?

----------

Solomon thank you so much.

What do you guys think? I think the skills look great, but I am not convinced either way about the attributes. Do the various versions of unmukt chand in the game seem to have different attributes?

In any case, I think we can begin the draft tonight. Let me just do some final research to be sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread