PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Its OK..I am not complaining..Just thought it is weird if you don't have the flexibility on choosing players, the players/moderators who are taking decision on including the player in Tier C, should not get first 02 pick among themselves.. Its not at all a big issue, but I don't keep things to myself..It was my observation and I may be wrong, but I do think if it is you and Ishaan who is deciding who the 09 Players will be on Tier C (And there is Restriction of Choosing from Tier C too), then to be fair to everyone you 02 (Arjwiz and Ishaan) must not choose first 02 players among yourself (Even if it is generated by random.com or any other websites)...

I didn't pick the draft order or decide any of the lists.
Listen if its a big deal then go ahead pick who you want. I don't want to make an issue of it.

I didn't pick the draft order or decide any of the lists.
Listen if its a big deal then go ahead pick who you want. I don't want to make an issue of it.

I already said its not a big deal..Why it would be big deal yaar..We are here to enjoy playing..Just wrote what I thought should have been done..I don't have any hard feelings with any of you...Its not necessary for all of us to have same opinion about something every single time..Thats the fun na...don't take these too seriously..I am really happy that you & ishaan took the initiative..

When can I pick my player? @valerian140.. wohooo :wave just pause the game for a minute and select your player ;)

I already said its not a big deal..Why it would be big deal yaar..We are here to enjoy playing..Just wrote what I thought should have been done..I don't have any hard feelings with any of you...Its not necessary for all of us to have same opinion about something every single time..Thats the fun na...don't take these too seriously..I am really happy that you & ishaan took the initiative..

Thank you :)

----------

When can I pick my player? @valerian140.. wohooo :wave just pause the game for a minute and select your player ;)

Unfortunately Valerian still has another 6 hours before his deadline is up.

Do we want to all pick our team names instead of keeping generic names? Like Delhi Dynamos or Tamilian Titans or whatever instead of just Delhi or TN? It is not a very test match thing to do, but neither are auctions! It will help ensure that we have the right teams on CA and dont confuse with the existing Ranji teams.

If you think this is a good idea, we could all think of our team names now.

Btw guys to prevent future arguments about the order I used randomizer.com it's a coincidence that Arjwiz and I are first and second

Do we want to all pick our team names instead of keeping generic names? Like Delhi Dynamos or Tamilian Titans or whatever instead of just Delhi or TN? It is not a very test match thing to do, but neither are auctions! It will help ensure that we have the right teams on CA and dont confuse with the existing Ranji teams.

I am totally cool with it. I will go for "Tamil Super Lions" :cheers

----------

Btw guys to prevent future arguments about the order I used randomizer.com it's a coincidence that Arjwiz and I are first and second

Its totally fine. Kushari just clarified it. Lets move on.

Last edited:

I would like to go with "PUNJAB WARRIOR"

Royal Bengal Tigers pls

Great. Please fill out this form. Copy and paste it from the previous poster. A three worded name would be good for abbreviations.

1)arjwiz - Delhi Diamond Cutters (DDC)
2)ishaank - Royal Bengal Tigers (RBT)
3)bradthelad -
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -Tamil Super Lions (TSL)
6)Kushari - Punjab Warriors (PW)
7)azad - Kerala Tuskers (KT)
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

1)arjwiz - Delhi Diamond Cutters (DDC)
2)ishaank - Royal Bengal Tigers (RBT)
3)bradthelad - Baroda Rhinos XI (BXI)
4)Valerian140 -
5) Solomon -Tamil Super Lions (TSL)
6)Kushari - Punjab Warriors (PW)
7)azad - Kerala Tuskers (KT)
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

----------

@arjwiz @Ishaan k who is next in the draft pick no one has picked a player after me???

Last edited:
@VAlerian has until 12 hours after your post (that's about 1 hour and 12 minutes from now) to make his pick, otherwise it goes to Solomon, who has been waiting all day! But Valerian is busy playing his copy of DBC! :D

^^^ Yup!! Just fill out the form that brad filled.

Get your work guys to let you access PC. I do!

Users who are viewing this thread