PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz bro I downloaded the Punjab Warrior Team from CA..Thanks for creating the team.

Now I have 03 points.

1) Sarabjit Ladda does not have any skill points awarded to him at all (I know you have added the Ladda created by Chandrakif), so what is the solution for that?
2) How will you make sure Managers are not editing skill points of their players before the match? If there is an option for locking the squad for skill edit in CA, that will solve the problem, but I dont think there is anything like that.
3) Will we use normalise option before online matches?

Good questions.

1) I will re-check the skills of all players. For now I used mrdconnors players only, but Ladda is probably a chandrakif player, so maybe he isn't as well skilled. Let me check again and replace Ladda. In any case, this is not a completely verified team (as per the gdoc).

2) This is something that I have been trying to find the answer to, but I don't think it is possible. I spoke to some other tournament creators like Markkk but we don't have a solution. This is a concern. But..

3) ..hopefully normalisation helps to some extent. Yes, we will use normalisation.

----------

Anyone free for a game?

Yes let's play. Can you invite me to a T10? arjwiz

I'm just switching on my PS3

im online who's up for a game btw Kerala is live minus Micheal Clarke!, Rp singh, Sreesanth and Dwarka Ravi Teja

not created yet

ok adding u now

added u

Last edited:
ok adding u now

added u

invited

----------

@arjwiz vs @Ishaan k T10 match started.

Live commentary to follow here

Arjwiz is West Indies All Time Best
Ishaan is Wisden All Time Best

WI win the toss and elect to bat

Warne opens the bowling to Haynes and Greenidge

----------

1 over 12/0

srry for the bowling

Ishaan pull down on R2 before the bowler reaches the crease, then pull R2 up before delivering

----------

No problem buddy keep trying :)

thx for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread