PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz and @Ishaan k i have created tamil super lions with the team roster. Please check and let me know. you can change the attributes and skills. I have uploaded the players i needed

Guys if during the tournament you are automatically offered the game due to an opponent forfeit, please do not accept it. It most likely has occurred due to some silly reason like too many wides or too much time spent. If you accept it, it will ruin the match. That forfeit trigger is just for random online games.

Kushari and I were playing online once, and I bowled three wides, and he was offered the game. Obviously he didn't accept the forfeit, because that would have ruined the game (and since he knew I would bowl more wides to him! ;))

----------

@arjwiz and @Ishaan k i have created tamil super lions with the team roster. Please check and let me know. you can change the attributes and skills. I have uploaded the players i needed

Thanks! I'll check them tomorrow when I make the other teams.

RBT created players need reskilling tho and I need to create indrajith and mukund

Can we update the notes here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_4GHib_nBebEFa55jmEb7ZDiXC-Ky8Mh-xfB4ueXR9A/edit#gid=0

Whenever anyone (Ishaan, arjwiz, Solomon) has any updates on teams, please update this sheet. Also list all the players that need to be created. Ishaan, when you create them, please update the sheet (change the fields under the column "created or not" to "yes").

I will create my two teams, Mumbai Scorpions and Punjab Warriors, tonight.

Ishaan, if you haven't started with Delhi Diamond Cutters already then I can create that as well.

I have added a link to this Google Spreadsheet at the end of the first post of this thread so we can find the spreadsheet easily later.

Last edited:
@honu999 let me know soon if you want to swap Raina and Mohit because the trading window shuts tomorrow night.

@arjwiz You wanna swap Raina with Mohit. Let me think about it...ummmm yesss okkk hmmmm NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY :p:p I am from Bihar but dont think of me as Bhaiyaji.:D:D:D:D:D

Please let me know if you & Ishaan finish making Jharkhand Team, I want to practice with that.

Can we update the notes here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_4GHib_nBebEFa55jmEb7ZDiXC-Ky8Mh-xfB4ueXR9A/edit#gid=0

Whenever anyone (Ishaan, arjwiz, Solomon) has any updates on teams, please update this sheet. Also list all the players that need to be created. Ishaan, when you create them, please update the sheet (change the fields under the column "created or not" to "yes").

I will create my two teams, Mumbai Scorpions and Punjab Warriors, tonight.

Ishaan, if you haven't started with Delhi Diamond Cutters already then I can create that as well.

I have added a link to this Google Spreadsheet at the end of the first post of this thread so we can find the spreadsheet easily later.

@arjwiz Have you made my punjab team yet? Do give proper skill points to my players..:cheers:cheers

@arjwiz i am from bihar but dont think of me as bhaiyaji.:d:d:d:d:d

hahahahaha!!!! You did swap Angelo Matthews for Majid Haq! Kushari is laughing his way to the bank!

----------

@arjwiz Have you made my punjab team yet? Do give proper skill points to my players..:cheers:cheers

Not yet, I'll do both Punjab and Mumbai tonight hopefully. I'm going to pick players made by Llewelyn or Chandrakif (or the others, as per my post yesterday), so hopefully there is no need to re-skill.

Online game now?

----------

@arjwiz I can trade Ed Joyce for Munaf Patel...

Trade accepted. Congratulations.

hahahahaha!!!! You did swap Angelo Matthews for Majid Haq! Kushari is laughing his way to the bank!

----------

Not yet, I'll do both Punjab and Mumbai tonight hopefully. I'm going to pick players made by Llewelyn or Chandrakif (or the others, as per my post yesterday), so hopefully there is no need to re-skill.

Online game now?

----------

@arjwiz not tonight buddy. feeling sleepy..:noway:noway

Updated post 3 with the latest teams (the text list as well as the image). @Ishaan k please refer to this when building teams on CA.

Updated post 3 with the latest teams (the text list as well as the image). @Ishaan k please refer to this when building teams on CA.

I have updated Ashish Nehra in TSL. Please note that the skills and attributes have to be checked by @arjwiz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread