PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Yes but Dubai got the game on monday but UK won't get it till next Friday. If you order today from Dubai you will get it early next week, but from UK you won't get it until the week after, because the earliest it will release is 11 April and even that isn't confirmed.

There is no shipment to Israel from Dubai

Oh yes of course !

----------

Since the weekend is coming up and we should all get a chance to get online and finish this draft soon, the deadline to pick your players is now 8 hours and not 12. This comes into effect after azad's next pick, for which he has 12 hours counting from honu's post.

Last edited:
Oh yes of course !

----------

Since the weekend is coming up and we should all get a chance to get online and finish this draft soon, the deadline to pick your players is now 8 hours and not 12. This comes into effect after azad's next pick, for which he has 12 hours counting from honu's post.

Just a Suggestion, If everyone is finding it hard to check online every now and then, why don't we use the random.com with the remaining set of players for the remaining 2 rounds. Whoever wants to do transfers can do it separately. I guess we might run out of time, as once the draft is done Ishaan needs to start his work of creating the teams, skills and attributes and check if everything is alright. It's going to be time consuming screening 126 players.

That's true, but I also think managers are looking for some balance in their squads. Ishagn also told me that he can't start CA for a while, I don't remember why or when. At least not next week.

Hopefully we get this moving during the weekend at a quicker pace. I really do wish managers were more active on this thread. Normally these drafts go much quicker.

1)arjwiz - Munaf Patel,
2)ishaank - Parvez Rasool
3)bradthelad - Ishant Sharma
4)Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif
6)Kushari - Laximipati Balaji
7)azad - RP Singh/Venugopal Rao
8) honu99 - Rahul Sharma / Unmukt Chand
9)Sarvesh_aus - Pankaj Singh (This is the default player from Tier-C which Sarvesh has to choose). @arjwiz am I correct?
@kushari its your turn now. Please use the list I am using and just update your second player next to your 1st player (Tier-C)

1) arjwiz - Munaf Patel /
2) ishaank - Parvez Rasool /
3) bradthelad - Ishant Sharma /
4) Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar /
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif /
6) Kushari - Laximipati Balaji / Sanju Samson
7) azad - RP Singh / Venugopal Rao
9) Sarvesh_aus - Pankaj Singh /

@Solomon its your turn now.

Last edited:
) arjwiz - Munaf Patel /
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif /Baba Aparajit
@valerian140 ur turn now

)

@valerian140 ur turn now

@arjwiz is it possible for you to either delete or Mark as Bold for the Tier D Players who are been picked by managers, so that, when we the managers check the list of Draft Players available at the 1st Post, we will know who are the remaining players to choose from..Or else, every-time, we have to cross check with player list to see if that particular player has been picked or not. Or what I suggest is, instead of the manager who is choosing the last player, its you who can tag the next manager and also mention the list of players available with him to choose from...and if possible also mention the time in figure by which he can choose his player (for Example, @valerian140 You have to choose your draft player before 1152 hrs, and after that it will be the turn of next player to pick)

Last edited:
Ok I will indicate on the original post. I'll do it later tonight when I get to my laptop.

The second part is a bit tedious and it depends on the manager's time zone, so it is not feasible. Managers should be vigilant of time.

----------

i want Kerala >_<

Sorry, no more sign ups. The teams are already built and players are auctioned. Keep an eye out for the next time we run this.

Last edited:
) arjwiz - Munaf Patel /
4) Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar / Mithun Manhas
@bradthelad?ur turn now

3) bradthelad - Ishant Sharma / Shahbaz Nadeem

@Ishaan k your go

----------

1)arjwiz - Delhi Diamond Cutters (DDC)
2)ishaank - Royal Bengal Tigers (RBT)
3)bradthelad - Baroda Giants XI (BXI)
4)Valerian140 - Mumbai Scorpions (MS)
5) Solomon -Tamil Super Lions (TSL)
6)Kushari - Punjab Warriors (PW)
7)azad - Kerala Tuskers (KT)
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

2) ishaank - Parvez Rasool / Sarfarz Khan
3) bradthelad - Ishant Sharma / Shahbaz Nadeem
9) sarvesh- Pankaj Singh/
@arjwiz ur go

----------

1)arjwiz - Delhi Diamond Cutters (DDC)
2)ishaank - Royal Bengal Tigers (RBT)
3)bradthelad - Baroda Giants XI (BXI)
4)Valerian140 - Mumbai Scorpions (MS)
5) Solomon -Tamil Super Lions (TSL)
6)Kushari - Punjab Warriors (PW)
7)azad - Kerala Tuskers (KT)
8) honu99 -
9)Sarvesh_aus -

@arjwiz @Ishaan k i just though each manager could create there teams in ca then upload them once the drafts have completed and yous two can check them and see if ianything needs to be changed or edited we could just download chandif's players as he already has ipl and ranji players and use his attributes instead of editing it ourselfs just thought it would be quicker and less for use to do it but if ypu think its a bad idea its algoods :)

I'll post soon..traveling now

----------

@arjwiz @Ishaan k i just though each manager could create there teams in ca then upload them once the drafts have completed and yous two can check them and see if ianything needs to be changed or edited we could just download chandif's players as he already has ipl and ranji players and use his attributes instead of editing it ourselfs just thought it would be quicker and less for use to do it but if ypu think its a bad idea its algoods :)

It's up to Ishaan but I'd rather he did all 9 and was responsible for them. We should ideally use Ishaan created teams as Solomon said and should probably list the team roster with the creators so we can't edit anything.

Users who are viewing this thread