Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
drs, snicko - these are all things which I refer to as overlays and we will look at adding them. But considering we are a very small team and would like to have the game out within 3 months. I seriously doubt having it in the 1st version.
As of now we are heavily focused on the engine and the batting and bowling mechanics as they are the foundations of the game.
If they are in place - the other things can be added as periodic updates (in-game dlc) etc. We are looking to build a franchise and the March - April release will just be the first version.
We are also working upon adding various innovative game modes which I will shed light upon in the coming weeks.

Btw - Our pace bowler animation is almost ready ... looks like a Friday unveiling here on PC ;)

Hi Guys,

As promised - some evidence that we're doing this for real. I would like your feedback.
We've tried to drive towards the initial look and feel. Your inputs are crucial and are very important to me - so please do contribute.

Click to view full screen or alternatively download the attachment.

P.S. - This is a early stage concept image with absolutely no effort put on any finishing

At least it looks better than Ashes Cricket 2013. Good luck buddy with this game.

Well I would like to stay away from Ashes Cricket 2013 comparisons of any kind... :lol:lol:lol

you are planning to take fridays from ross:spy any ways happy for you and ur team:cheers

I would like to know what's everyone favorite shot? What shot would you like to see in a game which you haven't seen before!

If you are targeting the Indian market, has to be the "Helicopter shot" :yes

The helicopter shot .. yes .. what's modern cricket without that!
Any others that you guys would like to see in games but haven't been able to as yet ?

mav77mortal u just increased the hopes on ur game by say some infinite times
Thanks avi ... I am glad everyone likes what they are seeing. I would be releasing something else either later tonight or tomorrow.

p.s. - I know I did commit to releasing it today but running a bit behind schedule ... :(

Could you share a youtube link or something perhaps to be more clear....
Sure. I meant the paddle sweep but here's the video (couldn't find an in-game one from a quick Youtube search). Start at 37 seconds for the paddle sweep:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread