Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
^ Delicate! Ah..that beauty of cricket.

New Video : Sorry about the delay

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the delay, just had a few things come up over the last few days.
Please have a look and let me know what you think!

----------

Sure. I meant the paddle sweep but here's the video (couldn't find an in-game one from a quick Youtube search). Start at 37 seconds for the paddle sweep:

Hey thanks for that... would everyone rather have the paddle sweep than the more conventional one?
Would just like more opinion on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visual wise, it looks great. However, is it just me or the sound of the ball hitting the bat was out of sync? I mean the ball hadn't even pitched and we could hear the sound of the shot.

Yes you're quite right .. the syncing needs to be done .. the sound was added as an overlay right now and we have not written the sound engine yet.
Hence sound was added manually to the video.

Fair enough. But the hook shot is really good to watch.

Good video shot looks cool graphics are top too share a bit more sample is very small to really say a lot.

best of luck you got my attention with this video now love to see lot more.

Hi Guys, thank you for your feedback ... really appreciate it.
I know the sample is too short to make a lot of judgements but I really am trying to share as much as possible.
We have started working on the game only since the 2nd of January and be assured I will regularly share more with you guys ...

:cheers

I don't think any cricket game will be satisfactory in my eyes unless a reverse ramp lap is included. I'm sure everyone will agree with me.

On a serious note, it's great to see a new mobile cricket game being developed. So far we've lacked a quality mobile cricket game so hopefully you can fill this gap. Good luck to you and your team, it looks good so far.

I also liked the look of that player auction. Vermon Philonder looks a fine player :p

I don't think any cricket game will be satisfactory in my eyes unless a reverse ramp lap is included. I'm sure everyone will agree with me.

On a serious note, it's great to see a new mobile cricket game being developed. So far we've lacked a quality mobile cricket game so hopefully you can fill this gap. Good luck to you and your team, it looks good so far.

I also liked the look of that player auction. Vermon Philonder looks a fine player :p
licenses licenses licenses ... :facepalm :rolleyes

Good video shot looks cool graphics are top too share a bit more sample is very small to really say a lot.

best of luck you got my attention with this video now love to see lot more.

lol..I had a hard time reading it. Punctuations would help please :p

lol..I had a hard time reading it. Punctuations would help please :p

Not good at using them, never sure where to use what.

Help would be good tell me when to use full stop (.) and where to use comma (,).

It's ok. No worries.

Okay, to describe in one line - 'Born baby looks cute!' :) Good luck mate, looking forward to a nice game in IOS.

Users who are viewing this thread