Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Did the needful, good luck.:thumbs

@ Avinash - I would like to inform you that you are already selected in the final list for the beta testing.

Infact, ALL PC members who have registered so far have been selected.

:cheers

Done my bit too. Thanks for giving us the opportunity :thumbs

You guys are always most welcome.

But need not thank me - your feedback is worth your weight in gold for devs like us

Done it yes when will they pick me and when is coming out

Would love to do but I don't own an android.
The iOS version will follow soon after android.

----------

Done it yes when will they pick me and when is coming out

As mentioned earlier - Every PC member can consider himself/herself to be picked automatically upon registering.

The Beta will be distributed anytime after the 17th of February.

We are looking for a full release by the end of March.

Hi Guys,

I do not know how many still remember me from a few years ago. I created "Ultimate Cricket 2011" for the mobile devices of the time.
Years have passed and I feel the need to develop a brand new game for the coming year. We have just entered the pre-production stage of the game. Saying that, considering it is a mobile game that we are building the development time will not be forever and we are looking to have the game out before the first half of 2014. (perhaps even towards the end of the first quarter ;) )

I will soon be posting some concept stage images to get your feedback on our style for the look and feel of the game. You could expect the first piece of evidence as early as later today or tomorrow at the very latest.

Cheers and wish us luck ... . :cheers

I am a cricket fan but not really active on this forums because of lots of work pressure... (Testing and Playing games all the times :p )

Anyways nice work Nicolas and team (Nautilus Mobile) The shots, animation graphics are looking way better than my previous worked cricket games. It would nice to see such games coming out from Indian developers in market.

I remember a session talk in NGDC 2013 where Hrishi, studio director of Disney said "India needs a unique game which can actually be a big hit and become a franchisee and can compete with games like candy crush, Subway surfer etc. We have a great talent, great resource but still we are behind in making top quality games." I have a very good and respectful hope from Real Cricket 2014 and i am pretty much sure that this can be that breakthrough talked by Hrishi and will be a first market piece showing uniqueness in one or other way.

All the Best!! Cheers!!

Signed up. I own a Note 2, definitely looking forward to the beta and provide feedback. Good luck :)

I am a cricket fan but not really active on this forums because of lots of work pressure... (Testing and Playing games all the times :p )

Anyways nice work Nicolas and team (Nautilus Mobile) The shots, animation graphics are looking way better than my previous worked cricket games. It would nice to see such games coming out from Indian developers in market.

I remember a session talk in NGDC 2013 where Hrishi, studio director of Disney said "India needs a unique game which can actually be a big hit and become a franchisee and can compete with games like candy crush, Subway surfer etc. We have a great talent, great resource but still we are behind in making top quality games." I have a very good and respectful hope from Real Cricket 2014 and i am pretty much sure that this can be that breakthrough talked by Hrishi and will be a first market piece showing uniqueness in one or other way.

All the Best!! Cheers!!
Thanks .. really working hard towards living upto the expectations or perhaps even go beyond them...

btw, I am Anuj ... not Nicolas ;)

Real Cricket 2014

Thanks .. really working hard towards living upto the expectations or perhaps even go beyond them...

btw, I am Anuj ... not Nicolas ;)

Thanks for correcting me Anuj. Whenever someone talk about Nautilus Mobile, Nicolas is the guy who i remember. I usually talk to him only :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread