Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Only Android compatible so far.

The game crashes on my S2 after the the screen where you choose the batsman type, bowler type etc. Please help.

I haven't got the beta yet, sadly.

Just checked the mail downloading it.:cheers

Didn't get the email :noway

Strangely enough, it seems for me only bowling is working. The beta is for batting I presume. However when the nets start I am asked to set the pitch marker and then press the >> button twice to start the delivery. The bastman ends defending every ball even without me doing anything. Also there are no buttons for "Defense", "Stroke" or "Loft" as mentioned in the manual.

Batting practice beta is what they have mentioned in the pdf and in game text but bowling practice is working for me the animation of both batsman and bowlers are extra ordinary & the controls are also excellent but the batsman plays forward defensive shot to all the deliveries & game crashes some times hope they will fix it.:)

This is very very strange indeed. I went to bed at 5am playing the batting mode in the nets. When I checked this morning however after reading your bowling comments, I noticed I am unable to bat anymore. I will get this fixed and send an update today itself. Apologies

----------

I am on the issue ... will fix and share the update on PC itself so that all those who have not received the email can also have quick access to the beta.

^ Take your time. You need rest. We can wait.

Hi Pat, there seems to be some odd bug. We are looking into this at this very moment and will send you an updated build as soon as the issue is resolved.
Please bare with us.

Hi Pat, there seems to be some odd bug. We are looking into this at this very moment and will send you an updated build as soon as the issue is resolved.
Please bare with us.

No worries. Take your time. We will wait until it's fixed. The game seems to be shaping up really well :thumbs

Same happened with me too.I thought we have to set up the bowling manually.In the second run however,I was able to bat properly without tinkering anything.If this bug is resolved,its a blessing in disguise for the cricket gaming community.Initially,I didn't have any idea of hitting the ball.Soon,Im able to time it pretty well.
Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work!:)

I did not want the game to play too arcady , I personally like a little bit of a learning curve for a sports simulation kind of game.
However, once everyone has the proper build I would like to know how they think it plays from a difficulty point of view.

Well after that run..I exited and started playing once again..the batting controls vanished and a fast forward type button popped out.

Lol .. you got the bug buddy ... :lol
I think we have solved it, I am just checking that issue plus a couple of crashes that have been reported.
Once resolved, will send out the update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread