Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Umm ... sorry. You could try Ultimate Cricket - that I made for java a few years.
I played it recently and still works well and is fun!

:D

Sorry about the inactivity guys ... been busy scrambling to get the beta ready for you guys.
Announcement on the beta selection list and date of beta distribution soon...

Sorry about the inactivity guys ... been busy scrambling to get the beta ready for you guys.
Announcement on the beta selection list and date of beta distribution soon...

My 2 cents - In the HD Wallpapers you had shared on your website, the batsman seems to be way outside the crease & also the (spin) bowler is too far down the wicket.

Didnt see this anomaly in the 2 gameplay snapshots you'd shared...

Anyways, good job guys & keep it going. Looking forward to a cricket game that willl keep me occupied during the boring hours at office :P

----------

Also you might want to have a look at Big Cup cricket the iOS cricket game app - the gameplay though is swipe based, has a good degree of depth to it. Your game though looks much better - looking forward to see how it plays!!!

The beta will be sent out this evening / night - most likely. Let's just put it this way - you will have something for your android phones when you guys lie in after your long day.
The Beta will be a net session where you will be able to bat against a fast bowler and an off spinner.
The beta will not contain any sound / music files are those are still under development and we did not have the time to squeeze those in.
I will notify everyone here and also notifications will be sent out on email.
More details on email .. later boys ... :cheers

Game on! Looking forward to it.

guys take time and send it tomorrow

Hey folks, sorry about the delay - just encountered a last minute bug. Blasting our brains at the unexpected and hoping for a quick resolution.
The feedback forms are ready, the mails are drafted. Just gonna try and get this to you as soon as possible.

No sleeping for us without it!

:yes

Right, the build is ready - just uploading now and shooting the required emails.

Its amazing, at work and been playing this game for 15mi. The swing movement the batsman position everything perfect. I wont deny saying this is going to be revolutionary cricket game in history of mobile games. Excellent work really excited for its full release.

----------

Having said the above the game crashed twice.

Right, the build is ready - just uploading now and shooting the required emails.

Is it only for Android, or compatible in iOS also? If it is iOS compatible, I can help to an extent as well in beta testing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread