Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Would be great if somebody could paste a few screenshots of the Nets Session for the rest of us :)
(Provided there is no violation of terms & conditions)

Updated Batting Nets (BETA)

Hi Guys,

Please download the apk of the Batting Nets from the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1udqr5r43sj0xr/NautilusCricket2014.apk

Also, after your play session please fill the quick feedback form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vz7Ev5UF1jkyqWNwNOVpZmmvoDk7tNZLUkCOdbKy0QM/viewform

For the help / manual for controls, please download the pdf file here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uh9ssgnvlssn1a3/Real Cricket 2014 Beta Nets Controls.pdf

If there are any major issues, please let me know like you guys did earlier.

Hope you enjoy it this time ... :cheers

Last edited:
Just a quick comment, the new beta fixes the earlier issue. The game is looking good though I am not sure the ball bounce after being hit or even in general looks very realistic. Will post detailed feedback after playing for a while.

ok a brief review it was good first i was attacking at an spin bowler to bowl he bowled me :mad then the fastbowler came bowled one ball and the game crashed its crashing again and again.Sometimes the ball gets struck in batsman's body.

Hi,
I am Sorry about these bugs, I am sure that there are the ones you pointed out and many more but rest assured they will be properly ironed out in the full version. I would however appreciate it deeply if you after your comprehensive play could send me an email at [email protected] with the issues and your recommendations as it would help us sort these issues out rather quickly.

This offering was just to allow you guys to have an experience and for us to get some feedback on whether we are on the right track and how you guys react to our 45 days of 24/7 labour ;) so far.

Just downloaded V2 will post the review soon.

@mav77mortal Just played the game it's looking great.In terms of Game play,Graphics,Animations & Ball physics this game is far better than the previous cricket games for mobile phones,Kudos to all the guys who made it :clap.Will post the bugs list if i found any.

Last edited:
I experienced a crash when I changed the bat hand,the bowler position and the bowler type.I restarted it,works fine.I am loving hitting those lofted shots.It is much easier to sweep Fast bowlers than Spinners(that's what I have felt so far).This game is excellent in terms of the graphics quality,animations,no. of shots etc.Amazing one guys.Keep it UP guys.:cheers:)

Expecting some unlocked game mode in BETA 2.

First impressions:
  • Impressive range of shots for a mobile game. My favorite shots are the flick and the straight drive :thumbs
  • Animation of shots are eye catching too.
  • Spinner's bowling action is exactly as Swann's, not sure if you would get into trouble for that :D
  • Making contact with the ball is satisfying

Things which I think are bugs:
  • Sometimes a ball pitching slightly outside the off stump ends up hitting the stumps - what appears like a good leave ends up with the batsman getting bowled

Confirmed bugs:
  • App crash after changing bowler type:- If I start off with a fast bowler and continue playing, the game runs fine. Then if I go and change the bowler to OS, the game crashes. The same thing happens if I start off with OS and then try to switch to fast bowler. So I guess something is wrong after the bowler type is changed.

Suggestions:
  • The ball is bouncing too much off the nets. That could be reduced a bit.
  • The shots seem to be very powerful in most cases. This could be worked upon too.
  • When I try to move the batsman towards left or right, he moves in very small steps. This could be increased so that the batsman moves more freely

Great job so far!

Last edited:
First impressions:
  • Impressive range of shots for a mobile game. My favorite shots are the flick and the straight drive :thumbs
  • Animation of shots are eye catching too.
  • Spinner's bowling action is exactly as Swann's, not sure if you would get into trouble for that :D
  • Making contact with the ball is satisfying

Things which I think are bugs:
  • Sometimes a ball pitching slightly outside the off stump ends up hitting the stumps - what appears like a good leave ends up with the batsman getting bowled

Confirmed bugs:
  • App crash after changing bowler type:- If I start off with a fast bowler and continue playing, the game runs fine. Then if I go and change the bowler to OS, the game crashes. The same thing happens if I start off with OS and then try to switch to fast bowler. So I guess something is wrong after the bowler type is changed.

Suggestions:
  • The ball is bouncing too much off the nets. That could be reduced a bit.
  • The shots seem to be very powerful in most cases. This could be worked upon too.
  • When I try to move the batsman towards left or right, he moves in very small steps. This could be increased so that the batsman moves more freely

Great job so far!
Beautiful review. Short and to the point ... you should be a pro game reviewer !!

Are you ?

^ Thanks. No, I'm not. But I've been told that I should be by a couple more guys too :D

PS: Feedback form submitted too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread