Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Really liking the game. Actually had an inside edge fly towards fine leg when playing cover drive to an off spin delivery. Just a few comments:

1) The timing meter seems a little off. Doesn't seem accurate all the time
2) Moving the batsman around is a pain sometimes. I suggest why not add swipe functionality for moving the batsman. Swipe left to move batsman left....right to move him right
3) Defense button seems to always play a shot unless you move the joystick up and press the defense button
4) Would love to see 3 more buttons added for playing shots off the backfoot.
5) Loving the number of shots in the game. Good stuff.
6) Playing spin is as fun as fast bowling.....good work there :cheers

Thanks for the latest update. Unfortunately, time has been a luxury this week for me and hence haven't been able to test the new update. Hopefully, things should clear out soon and then I'll have a go at it again.

Im experiencing a crash wheb I play with the fast bowling for sometime and change to Spin.
The latest update should have fixed that. Could you completely uninstall your previous install and freshly install the latest update.
Let me know if the crash still occurs.

Im experiencing a crash wheb I play with the fast bowling for sometime and change to Spin.
Just like it has been said above it has been fixed in the latest update.
BTW, I've noticed a small bug I see some red lines on the pitch it's probably missing graphics? I can provide a screenshot if needed.
On the update:
Batsman movement has been improvised and is way better than the original one. Liking the new variety of shots, no more crashes. I'd only suggest to have some good audio and vibration while playing a shot will make it even better.
Cheers.

The new grid lines are again debug lines - added for more precise data recovery from you guys for a situation which could arise as feedback from your side such as "when ball pitches on off stump and i play defensive shot, game crashes".

At which point I would ask you which grid line it has pitched on etc ... ;)

Audio and vibration will be added.

Hi Guys, for all those who have had a go at the beta. I would like to know how difficult do you think the game was?

I need this feedback .. please

It was fairly easy for me.A small 5 over game type shall be better to judge.Coz in nets,there aint fielders,so we dont know how much shots go to the boundary and how many get caught.

I thought it was very easy. Should be the lowest difficulty level (if there are 5 levels, it could be 2) in my opinion.

The difficulty was pretty easy once you got hold of the timing. But as people said above....we really dont know how it translates in a proper match as we dont know if the shots we hit are going to the boundary or getting caught.

Within the same game mechanics, I think the difficulty can be increased a lot with:

a) Increasing the speed of delivery against fast bowler
b) The ball landing marker should only be visible a second before the delivery is bowled

Thanks guys .. its just that I have to look after casual players as well and I have had feedback as well that the game is too hard.

Thanks guys .. its just that I have to look after casual players as well and I have had feedback as well that the game is too hard.

True. Best way would be to have 5 difficulty levels than the standard 3 so everyone is happy. :)

@Pat - rest assured you will be happy ;)

----------

It was fairly easy for me.A small 5 over game type shall be better to judge.Coz in nets,there aint fielders,so we dont know how much shots go to the boundary and how many get caught.
If you want shots that go to the boundary play Stick :lol

Users who are viewing this thread