Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
The new version crashes when I select this combination in settings

Left,OS,Left,Over

after starting a new game or changing the settings.Dont know if Im the only one experiencing this.Its pretty weird that all the compatible games in Play store run on my phone well without any lags/crashers whereas this one crashes even though it doesnt happen with others.Couldn't get a grab of the debug numbers as the game closes damn rapidly.

BTW the animations look much better than before.The game ia sightly difficuly.KUTGW!:)

No.. I have reduced the difficulty a bit to make it easier for those who find it hard. Also added some new shots. Fixed a few issues.
There are still some random crashes which we are working towards fixing.

No.. I have reduced the difficulty a bit to make it easier for those who find it hard. Also added some new shots. Fixed a few issues.
There are still some random crashes which we are working towards fixing.

I got an email yesterday about a new build which includes all 27 shots. Is this one different?

I got an email yesterday about a new build which includes all 27 shots. Is this one different?
It isn't, AFAIK.

This is by far the best update in terms of the potential of this game (apart from the difficulty level and 'very' frequent crashes). You guys are doing a great job!!!

On minor change which I would suggest is instead of asking to touch the screen everytime before the bowler comes in, why not add a timer to it so that the bowler runs in, say, every 2 seconds instead of us touching the screen? Even better would be to add an option for this wherein people who prefer the 'touch screen' prompt can choose that, while people who dont like it can choose to disable it and set a delay interval (e.g. 2 seconds above) between deliveries.

Played the nets for 20min no crashes nothing unusual. The game is at its best as its not difficult as well its not that easy. Played almost all variety of shots i could think off. Great worm

Played the helicopter shot by fluke.....looked awesome :D!
Just hit 'loft' without giving any direction to the shot and guess what! :D

I would like to know what's everyone favorite shot? What shot would you like to see in a game which you haven't seen before!

If you are targeting the Indian market, has to be the "Helicopter shot" :yes

Its a first on a cricket game. Well done guys!

Are you still on track for Mid-march release as earlier planned? Looking forward to playing the full game with different modes :)

Users who are viewing this thread