Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Yes, thats one reason and the other is that unless and until our master (android) is finished - we won't be able to start the port to iOS.

Goodluck guys...am sure it will be an awesome game :D!

We have SS equipment!

http://postimage.org/app.php

I would like to very proudly announce that we would be having SS equipment in our game thanks to our very amicable tie-up!
The Managing Director of SS has been very kind to have allowed us to OFFICIALLY use their products in Real Cricket 2014!

Thank you SS!

:cheers

Last edited:
There is still one bug..i wrote it when ur first version released..it had still same problem...

Last edited:
There is still one bug..i wrote it when ur first version released..it had still same problem...
We think that if allow the user to trigger shots multiple times, it would look rather ugly and unrealistic.
In anycase most cricket games including PC and console games - only allow shots to be triggered once. Have you had a problem with those games as well ?

Just got the message from your Facebook page. Thanks guys for the cap. And the new screenshot too looks very nice.
Question: Do you have a full blown IPL tournament in the game? I remember seeing a screenshot with Player Auctions UI. Would love to know a bit more about it. Also, will it be possible to customise the name of the players, grounds, tournaments i.e. is there a in-game editor for these kind of things?

To be honest the initial plan did have the auction and in-game editor planned. We have had to alter our plans inorder to accomodate the Planetcricket beta and public beta campaign on Facebook. This stuff takes an effort and time from our end on both the marketing and development side.
Hence inorder to not delay the game further we have decided to pull the plug on the in-game editor for now. The auction will be included as part of a full blown premier league update and is scheduled to be released around the last week of April hopefully in parallel with the iOS version or slightly later.
I have decided that both the team and I concentrate on laying down the foundations first with the initial release and build upon that with innovative feature packed updates.
I do realise that all these features (we have dropped a several from our the rather ambitious initial plan) are important for you guys - and they will come sooner or later but I do consider the central gameplay to be the most important and thats where we will win our bread and audience I believe.

To be honest the initial plan did have the auction and in-game editor planned. We have had to alter our plans inorder to accomodate the Planetcricket beta and public beta campaign on Facebook. This stuff takes an effort and time from our end on both the marketing and development side.
Hence inorder to not delay the game further we have decided to pull the plug on the in-game editor for now. The auction will be included as part of a full blown premier league update and is scheduled to be released around the last week of April hopefully in parallel with the iOS version or slightly later.
I have decided that both the team and I concentrate on laying down the foundations first with the initial release and build upon that with innovative feature packed updates.
I do realise that all these features (we have dropped a several from our the rather ambitious initial plan) are important for you guys - and they will come sooner or later but I do consider the central gameplay to be the most important and thats where we will win our bread and audience I believe.

Totally agree with what you said. Get the core gameplay right, features can come later.

Thanks for the cap guys.. .Its pretty cool

4XMKBh5l.jpg

Last edited:
Could you post a picture of you with the cap on here and maybe on our facebook page? Only if you're comfortable doing so.... would like to see how it looks on you.

Got the cap yesterday and it looks smart. Thanks a lot guys.:)

Ah well, the caps are just a token of our appreciation. They don't sum the importance of your feedback and how you guys inspire us but just a small something from us to say thank you ... :)

Amazing so far. Mav please include multiplayer and this would be the best sport game on android/iOS. Multiplayer will also bring in more sale :) I want to play my friends.. please.

Multiplayer is definitely going to happen. But for that the main gameplay still needs to be awesome. I need to have you guys playing my game first ... only then can features like multiplayer make it better.
Multiplayer is definitely on the cards, but is a pretty extensive implementation. I really don't think any of you would like to wait 4-5 months for the release and hence keeping that in mind. We will release at the end of the month without multiplayer and some of the features discussed above.
Following the release, we will look at the response and decide which modes need to be pushed out and in what priority.

Users who are viewing this thread