Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Working!

ceo dude

THATS ME ! (Working on some animations and shouting orders to my Art Director)

art guy

THATS the ART DIRECTOR! (Ignoring what I just said - btw not sure what he's making)

Last edited:
Could you post a picture of you with the cap on here and maybe on our facebook page? Only if you're comfortable doing so.... would like to see how it looks on you.

There is a pic in my previous post :p

Is it alright if we do like a hall of fame with all the others who have received and sent us their cap pictures and publish on facebook?

Hahaha ... should be funny :lol

Agree with Yudi there, such a kind and overwhelming gesture. I wish you guys all the success with the game.

Looking good!

We have Gray Nicolls equipment!

Gray-Nicolls + Real Cricket = Awesome!

I would like to announce that we have managed to tie up with legendary cricket equipment manufacturers Gray-Nicolls and they have agreed to allow us to officially use their brand and equipment in our game!

:cheers

good luck with the release - might end up being my first smartphone cricket game :thumbs

@grkrama - Thanks, glad you liked it.
@zimrahil - Yes, I think you would rather enjoy it. Although I must say that you enjoy it a lot more if you have been playing on the smartphone for a while.... that's when you will really see the difference.

Have slowly become addicted to the beta. This game is gonna be brilliant indeed. Loving it so far. :thumbs

Glad you are enjoying the net session. Hopefully you will be happy spending time with the full game as well.

Is it possible to play in my laptop like that artguy posing in picture above? :D kidding! These sounds really impressive for a mobile game & already decided to purchase it as soon as it comes in iOS. Unfortunately both my tab & phone are Apple ones.

Beach Cricket & Stick cricket are the only ones I play currently in mobile, looking forward to this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread