Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Thanks for that... I would love to answer a lot of the semi queries in your post.
But I think considering its only 15 days away, I would like the full game to directly respond to them.

:cheers

This does look interesting. Android gaming is slowly but steadily making a great name for itself. I personally am a great fan of the android platform for gaming. Looking forward to the release of RC14 :)

Awesome!! Last day of March is going to bring happiness :D

Quick question: Not sure if you have already answered this but is a player/team editor planned for the initial version? If not, may I suggest you make a quick "CSV import" or something that would allow people to change names of the Players/Teams in the game?

Editor not planned for the first version. Let's just put it this way - you might not need an editor to start with ....

game size & features

Well, i think it is going to be one of the best android cricket games,we are eagerly looking forward to this game.but i have 2 questions
1)what will be the approximate game size?
2)is this game online?
I would be pleased if the game size is between 30-40 mb &
If the game is not in online mode.
Thanking you,waiting for your reply

Well we really hope we can be one of the better options out there for you ...
1. Although I cannot commit the exact size of the final build as we are still adding resources to the build but it would be hovering in the 50s could be less.

----------

Our Cover Art (splash) is ready. Here's what will greet you when you launch RC'14.

Splash.png

Last edited:
At the moment are priority is Android for the 31st and iOS around the 20th of April.
We also have game updates planned ahead of any other platform ports.

Perhaps at a later stage we will get onto Windows Phone but for that all other priorities would have to be met first.

Users who are viewing this thread