Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
That's really nice to hear ... truth be told I play it myself sometimes .. but only on an emulator as I do not have a symbian anymore...

Hopefully you will enjoy this one more ... we will start updating RC 14 immediately after release and regularly to improve on its quality with new implementations, polishes and brand new modes never seen before on a cricket game on the mobile platform.

Our plan is to build a franchise and really take Real Cricket to a greater level. However a lot of that depends on the response we get starting 31st :)...

Last edited:
Cant wait for it but my android sucks :(

I was a big fan of BLC 2005's Challenge mode where you could play old, famous cricket matches. Would be sweet if that could be pulled off in later versions

Our first pre-release review of Real Cricket' 14

Real Cricket 14 Full Review: Best Game for Cricket Fans

Just my two cents on that review (sorry):

Surely not one of my favorite reviews!! That review hardly made me feel excited for this game and had I not played the beta I wouldnt have even tried it out after reading the review. The reviewer makes it sound like any other cricket game which is surely not the case based on my experience with the beta. The gameplay mechanics that we saw in the beta are way way way better than any other cricket game available for mobile phones....something which the reviewer didnt bother to even get into!

For all of us here who are working and contributing day and night on RC'14 - it's not any review site that gives us more pleasure than every single comment (positive or negative) that comes out of PlanetCricket.
We are just happy that people are atleast spending their tim on our game - playing the beta, reading articles about it, writing reviews etc.

Decent review. Will definitely be giving this go when i can play it on my Ipad or phone.

Have missed a hell lotta posts here due to lack of time.
The start screen really looks awesome mate. I hope that this game gets the awesome response that it deserves. Great work guys.

Cant wait for it to get release but as my android version is not good i will have to wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread