Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
The game is brilliant indeed. Loving it.

Yes, there are several bugs and almost every bug is reported, and I'm sure they will be sorted out in the coming updates so I won't post about them. The only thing I find annoying are the ads. Way too many ads for my liking.

Apart from that, I'm loving the experience. Wonderful job. :thumbs

Happy times for you my friend, even Sehwag is back in form at the right time(in the domestic games) :D Hope he does well in the IPL.

The game is brilliant indeed. Loving it.

Yes, there are several bugs and almost every bug is reported, and I'm sure they will be sorted out in the coming updates so I won't post about them. The only thing I find annoying are the ads. Way too many ads for my liking.

Apart from that, I'm loving the experience. Wonderful job. :thumbs
Yup, we are definitely onto the issues.

One thing I can promise with tomorrow's updates is that ads will be placed with more sanity, in order to cause less insanity and rage.

We are almost finished on our update. Let me mention the most important "what's new" -

1. Ads - more sanity in this department. (No ads during gameplay for the next fortnight!!)
2. Some logic related fixes such as striker and non-striker issue mentioned here.
3. Yuvraj is now a left arm spinner (not that it matters now) but until the next roster update :-P
4. Some IAP related issues fixed
5. Some data related issues as ball count improper etc has been fixed.
6. Required Run Rate issue fixed
7. Bowler bowling consecutive overs fixed

Will give you guys a complete list if required tomorrow or you can just experience the update and let us know any more issues that may pop up or have not been reported as yet.
That said we already have a long list of issues which we are planning to address in the next 7-8 days.

The "coming soon" modes will only be put in after we have finished fixing the existing issues and achieved satisfactory quality in the game as it stands.

Last edited:
Awesome guys!! KUTGW, really good to see interact and work with some great developers in you guys Kurt and Ross :D

To be honest, your report was comprehensive and very helpful.
Although we have not managed to address, all the issues you have mentioned. I can promise you will notice a lot of difference in this one.

P.S. - we have room for you here if you would like to join full time ;-)

Last edited:
To be honest, your report was comprehensive and very helpful.
Although we have not managed to address, all the issues you have mentioned. I can promise you will notice a lot of difference in this one.

P.S. - we have room for you here if you would like to join full time ;-)

Sure I would love too join you guys *offer letter please* :p :D

I can't find real cricket 2014 on play store....please help me

Hi Guys,

Our update should be on your phones soon, if you do need to us to look at something in particular. Please do not hesitate to send an email to [email protected]

Please mention your device, android OS version.

Waiting for it :D :clap

Game Is Awesome AI Engine Is Really Awesome I Played The Game On S3 Looks Very Good Game i Had Unlock All The Tournaments i Love it! Awesome Sometimes Game Crashes That's The Major Bug Of The Game And Non-Striker Is Shown At Striker's End But Game Is Fully Awesome! Love It I Will Give 4.5/5

Thanks for being so determined in the development. Always great to see this from a developer.
And just wanted let you know that due to some error from PlanetCricket's side I'm unable to thank your post! :P

BTW what kind of people do you need? Testers or developers? I'll be happy to serve as either, but will prefer the development part as it will also be a great learning curve for me.

Game Is Awesome AI Engine Is Really Awesome I Played The Game On S3 Looks Very Good Game i Had Unlock All The Tournaments i Love it! Awesome Sometimes Game Crashes That's The Major Bug Of The Game And Non-Striker Is Shown At Striker's End But Game Is Fully Awesome! Love It I Will Give 4.5/5
The non striker issue is fixed in the update which you guys will get tomorrow morning.
Could you please be more specific on reproduction of the crash?

----------

Thanks for being so determined in the development. Always great to see this from a developer.
And just wanted let you know that due to some error from PlanetCricket's side I'm unable to thank your post! :P

BTW what kind of people do you need? Testers or developers? I'll be happy to serve as either, but will prefer the development part as it will also be a great learning curve for me.
We need both actually, more than happy to have cricket crazies from PC onboard the Nautilus considering we have a full year ahead of cricketness

@mav77mortal Sometimes On Start Of The Tournament The Game Starts There And Crashes When It Is Loading On The Loading Screen

Users who are viewing this thread