Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
@mav77mortal Sometimes On Start Of The Tournament The Game Starts There And Crashes When It Is Loading On The Loading Screen
Could you shed some light on what phone and android version you are using. Sorry for this necessary detail - android platform , required question

Tournament mode is open for me, but all the competitions are locked. Is that supposed to happen?

Tournament mode is open for me, but all the competitions are locked. Is that supposed to happen?

How much did you pay? I guess the options I see is unlock tournament which means that all tournaments should be unlocked.

How much did you pay? I guess the options I see is unlock tournament which means that all tournaments should be unlocked.

Nothing, didn't realise there was a paid version! How do I buy it?

----------

My game crashes if I use the shop! I'm on a HTC 4g lte

Nothing, didn't realise there was a paid version! How do I buy it?

----------

My game crashes if I use the shop! I'm on a HTC 4g lte

The tournaments in the game are paid. With the quality of game and dedication from the developers I thought it was something minimum we could do to appreciate their efforts. I bought it for $4.98 which is pretty decent seeing it unlocks all game modes.

P.S - Saw specs of HTC 4g LTE and you should be not having crashes. The specs seem fine

I have no idea what's up, I saw the shop the first time I loaded the game but no I'm constantly getting crashes. Tried my galaxy tab and it's the same story.

----------

Just to add I'm on android 4.2.2

This is very strange we have had quite a few purchases. Either way hopefully tomorrows update auto solves your issue

@mav77mortal
I am sorry if this question has been asked before :-

Exactly, how long did you take to develop this game right from the moment you thought about making this cricket game.. ?

Hi Guys,

Our update should be on your phones soon, if you do need to us to look at something in particular. Please do not hesitate to send an email to [email protected]

Please mention your device, android OS version.

First of all congrats for the game
I downloaded it but its not supporting my phone
here are my phone specs
celkon a225 4.7 inches
aNdroid 4.1.1
1 ghz dualcore processor
512 mb ram
reply me whether the game work on my mobile or not

As mentioned in the game description on the store. This version is recommended to work on 1GB RAM devices. We will be working on getting a low end version ready as soon as we have ironed out the flaws in this version

^^It's already live.

Bugs after new update. I played India vs Pakistan friendly and these occurred.
1) Ajmal & Ashwin bowl first two covers at a stretch.
2) No boundary ropes.
3)Its showing R Ashwin to .Batsman name is not displaying.

Overall the game is brilliant 4/5 stars.Keep up the good work and I hope these bugs will be sorted in forthcoming updates.

Users who are viewing this thread