Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I meant fully 3D.But still it is better than edgy 3D Models because this game looks Clean and Neat and have you modeled the shots after seeing virat kohli bat because it looks like that especially the drives.(one of the reasons which i give when i say this is the best cricket game on android to my friends)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Most idiotic person but great person. I'm talking about the first version, I can't finish a match

Stop living in old age then, the new version is out and up since a week no bugs so far in that :)

namin96

Club Captain
I can't understand why it is taking so long for you guys to release the game on iOS when it is already available on other the other platform for about 2 months now. Will the game even release on iOS this year....? I'm being very critical but I have also stated that this is the best cricket game so far on mobiles/tablets.

Ashu54

Club Captain
First of all.... Its really the best game around for android......nice graphics and well finished stuff... I've played it for 3 weeks
but here are some bugs + suggestions listed out-
1.No ball pad collisions(esp. advancing shots)
2.leg side pull is very easy and rewards 6 even on hard difficulty
3.really batting friendly gameplay as both sides score 250 runs in t20
4.when i run four runs b/w the wickets it says caught or six(eh??)
5.sometimes shadow and ball textures get interchanged.
6. very minimal swing/spin please improve it.

namin96

Club Captain
This is turning out to be torture for iOS waiters. The team is simply not communicating to us whether the game will release soon for iOS users. They first said that the game would release towards the end of April for iOS and here comes June.... Pretty soon 2015 will approach....

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I too hoped that there would be news on iOS release. I mean ita a fantastic game and I would have an iOS version furst and then get excited that a 2015 game would be out

Jaisuraj

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Firstly I would say thanks to the Developer. Even though the game is not in 3D it look realistic. The Shots were superbly done it looked much Realistic ,I just loved it. Much happy with the Roster and kits with contained latest stuffs. Stimulater used in the game was perfect .It allowed opponents to score more 200 in 20 overs match which will be more challenging.Overall the game was amazing. In my view this is the best cricket game I've played in Android platform. Waiting eagerly to launch the game in IOS platform to play the game in my iPad.

My Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.

It would be really great if you make the Game in 3D and include Cheerleaders and Celebrations lively.You guys have more talent.

Expecting more from You :thumbs

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Firstly I would say thanks to the Developer. Even though the game is not in 3D it look realistic. The Shots were superbly done it looked much Realistic ,I just loved it. Much happy with the Roster and kits with contained latest stuffs. Stimulater used in the game was perfect .It allowed opponents to score more 200 in 20 overs match which will be more challenging.Overall the game was amazing. In my view this is the best cricket game I've played in Android platform. Waiting eagerly to launch the game in IOS platform to play the game in my iPad.

My Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.

It would be really great if you make the Game in 3D and include Cheerleaders and Celebrations lively.You guys have more talent.

Expecting more from You :thumbs

I do not think any game needs Cheerleaders :) Celebration on mobile games? ehh... Okay fine but still not needed

Jaisuraj

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do not think any game needs Cheerleaders Celebration on mobile games? ehh... Okay fine but still not needed

It's quite sad when people prefer cheerleaders over impeccable gameplay.

What's wrong to include Team celebration and cheerleaders? The game is 394 Mb. The gameplay is already awesome but if we include those things it will be a fantastic game and everyone loves it.

C'mon Technology is developing day be day. Move on to next generation ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What's wrong to include Team celebration and cheerleaders? The game is 394 Mb. The gameplay is already awesome but if we include those things it will be a fantastic game and everyone loves it.

C'mon Technology is developing day be day. Move on to next generation ;)

Adding cheerleaders does not co-relate to technology at all.

What I would love is that there is a test match mode in this. This game already saves game modes and playing tesf matches would be suprr fun. More then cheerleadeds and all I really want is an iOS release :p this gsmr is awesomd and jhst imagine how awesome would it seem on a 10inch ipad :D

Users who are viewing this thread