Real Player Names Patch

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
With many people in the UK who pre-ordered the game getting it this morning and the release in most of the world tomorrow I have created a real names patch for BLIC.

This patch updates the game so that real player names for all teams are used in Exhibition mode ODIs and Tests, double wicket mode, world tour mode and not just the ICC World Cup and Champions Trophy which have real names in the game by default.

The patch overwrites your Game Profile file so will overwrite any items unlocked , any career players and custom teams so its best to either install this patch before you start to play the game and unlock bonuses items/modes or make a backup of your "Game Profile" file before you install this patch.

names1.jpg

names2.jpg

A screenshot of Graeme Smith in test mode with real names is show above and you can download the patch from the Essential Updates from our Downloads Centre.

Ste, for people with the PC version this is great news.

Do you think a similar patch will be made available for the console versions using a MaxDrive or an X-port??

Thanks

-Nick

Well if someone has Maxdrive and the Xbox/PS2 version I suppose it wouldnt be too hard for them to create it! Unfortunatly I dont.

Ste

:happy yay :happy

cant wait to get the game now. shud get it in about two weeks.
my relatives will send from india.

:clap good job ste :hpraise. that was quick. good job. :clap

:cheers satish

Ste said:
With many people in the UK who pre-ordered the game getting it this morning and the release in most of the world tomorrow I have created a real names patch for BLIC.

You thinking already about next years Best Administrator Award :eek: :p

You obviously though are living the student life a bit too much and have copious amounts of time on your hands. Time to get a job

No well done Ste, that's great work - still awaiting your first impressions of the full game mind !

excellent work ste .. cant wait for tomorrow

E=MC said:
^^ i highly doubt it man..

Why would that be? It's something that a certain Pro Evolution soccer fansite does all the time. It would make it easier on the copius amounts of people who don't want to spend a lot of time editing all the names.

zimrahil said:
No well done Ste, that's great work - still awaiting your first impressions of the full game mind !

Well currently on county mode playing a test match between England and NZ. Finding the CPU is scoring abit too quickly (although perhaps its my bowling). Got them at 147-7 at lunch on the 1st day so they are scoring quickly but they have actually slowed down, the first 110 runs came in about 15 overs! last 37 in about 10.

Ste

well done ste great work. i hope there will be a patch for the ps2 version as i want to buy blic 05 on ps2. then again i wouldnt mind jus editing everything for one night..

Users who are viewing this thread