Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It was all goody good for the kids of the Third Street Elementary School. Summer vacation had just begun! Everyone were off from their duties, teachers and students alike. All were enjoying the break. However, there were certain people who entered the school and shut it all from inside. They were on a mission. The mission to remove the recess time of the students, the mission to do away with summer vacations. The mission to raise the test scores of kids. And, the mission to take over the Third Street Elementary School!

There were some students who informed the concerned people about some unusual happenings inside the school. All of them entered the school only to find out the entire structure was changed inside. No one knew what was where and what had happened. In fact, suddenly they couldn't even recognize each other.

There were 11 of them inside the school now during the night.

As the day begun, they found a dead body. It was of User2010. It had a note with it which read,

'Hahahahah. You kids will stop me? Let's see... Let's play the game then. I will take away the recess from you! I will rule this school. Hahahahahaha.'

258px-Character_gus.jpg

User2010 was Gus Griswald, the innocent child.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 1. With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch.

Recess Mafia begins!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Varun @yashdude101 @Sulaiman7 @El Loco @IceAgeComing @hedger_14 @joejoe018 @Simon @shoaibakhtar @thedon5

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Flavour kill! Well since the setup or write-ups don't reveal diddly-squat looks like this brings us down to some good ole hearty discussion. Makes me wonder what can bring the game out of the deadpan on Day 1...I'll think about it.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love the writeup. Reminds me of that Recess movie that came out.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, its probably a good idea to get some chat started since a nolynch day 1 generally isn't a good thing.

Vote: Varun since there's only room for one member of the blue crew in this game!!!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Good thing I'm not blue anymore.

I can't quite remember Recess, watched it a while ago but I can't remember much unfortunately and the wiki isn't helping much.

And day 1's are always horrible. There's an even amount of players so it's probably best to nl today, but it's better to get some discussion going first so there's something more to go on for any pr's tonight and tomorrow.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Morning fellas. Well it's day 1 and as far as I know it's always better going for nl on Day 1 so but some sorta discussion might come handy in day 2.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Its a blind setup though so we don't know whether we have a role blocker or doc or similar role to prevent any kill. I'm not saying that we should randomly lynch someone just to get a lynch in, but we shouldn't say "no lynch day 1" absolutely since that means that no one will talk and scum can lurk out the day without looking too suspicious. If we leave a potential lynch on the table then it prevents that sort of apathy. I swear that here is the only place that has this thing about no lynch day 1: although my only other experience is on SA and that's not necessarily the most sane of places anyway...

I didn't actually realise we had a gimmick: I think I watched the thing when I was a kid but you watch lots of television when you're a kid so it all melds into one, really...

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well I don't agree with a no lynch on day 1 anymore but my mentality is even number of players = no lynch, odd number of players = lynch.

And not many players are good at starting discussion on day 1 for many different reasons. Despite saying that, it's always worth trying to get some discussion going.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would have liked to see everyone post till now but, that's not happened. So, roughly a 24 hour deadline for the day to end unless you guys reach a lynch or no lynch majority. Also, if the discussion is healthy enough, the deadline can be extended.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Lets get posting then so we can get that deadline extended: I don't see how we can get anything useful on this sort of day 1.

I'd normally be suspicious of those not posting: but that would mean that half of the game is scum at the start, which surely wouldn't work. A no lynch with absolutely nothing gained and no information is the worst result, since it means that we have a 90% chance of going into day 2 with nothing to go on and a man down: most likely the most productive town player.

Users who are viewing this thread