Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nothing for me to add at this stage, hence also why I didn't post earlier.

Been a while since I played, like all of us I guess, so am a bit rusty, perhaps why I can't gather much.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I will need replacements maybe. So, I have themusketeer already. Need one more. Any of you know if someone wants in and has some sort of experience?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
FOS: IceAgeComing.

Reason: lynched me and is pushing for the extension of the day, which hardly makes a difference. But especially since he lynched me. (only one of the reasons is serious. Guess which.)

Don't condone such a thing but it's obviously his way of trying to get something by way of discussion off the ground. I was also pretty pissed when he targeted me for the same reason in a previous game, but one random lynch isn't something to resent at this point in the game.
Well...actually, I guess it is...but you see my point.

Anyway, the scummy mindset, do correct me if I'm wrong, is generally to get in to the night asap so they can get down to their dirty work. I'm all for the extended day. The Mafia can either begrudgingly choose to play along with it or keep schtum.[DOUBLEPOST=1418716388][/DOUBLEPOST]
Adding simply nothing towards the game and trying to pluck a suspicion out of thin air doesn't help anyone either.
If any of my suspicions are ever fabricated, then I am a tractor wheel.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Reminds me why I don't play forum mafia anymore, so slow and I don't like reading walls of text.

@yashdude - no idea why you're already trying to analyse what pr's there may be already. It seems filler at best and while I think there will be 3 mafia (unless there's a lethal third party in which case there may be just 2). Get this weird vibe that you're a lethal third party but that's just the feeling I'm getting right now.

@Simon - I would have thought the writeup was just for flavour than anything, but I could also just mean the godfather or something like that. Still I'm sure the later writeups and the following proceedings will give us more of an idea on that.

So all in all, I'm getting a slight FOS on yash, and I like El Loco's reaction to yash's post, similar thinking to mine and the post above this also gives off town vibes so far.

I should probably check the players list, I don't know who's inactive or even playing right now.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Reminds me why I don't play forum mafia anymore, so slow and I don't like reading walls of text.

@yashdude - no idea why you're already trying to analyse what pr's there may be already. It seems filler at best and while I think there will be 3 mafia (unless there's a lethal third party in which case there may be just 2). Get this weird vibe that you're a lethal third party but that's just the feeling I'm getting right now.

@Simon - I would have thought the writeup was just for flavour than anything, but I could also just mean the godfather or something like that. Still I'm sure the later writeups and the following proceedings will give us more of an idea on that.

So all in all, I'm getting a slight FOS on yash, and I like El Loco's reaction to yash's post, similar thinking to mine and the post above this also gives off town vibes so far.

I should probably check the players list, I don't know who's inactive or even playing right now.
Well, something better than nothing is anyday better. We're missing common sense here. lol

And you seem to be slipping away by naming it as *boring* ? Nice try to get people on your side by stating you've town vibes on them.

FOS: hedger_14
Says he's suspicious of me for saying something which is obvious when half the people have stated something similar and obvious.[DOUBLEPOST=1418743924][/DOUBLEPOST]* Half the people or probably all

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Don't condone such a thing but it's obviously his way of trying to get something by way of discussion off the ground. I was also pretty pissed when he targeted me for the same reason in a previous game, but one random lynch isn't something to resent at this point in the game.

Anyway, the scummy mindset, do correct me if I'm wrong, is generally to get in to the night asap so they can get down to their dirty work. I'm all for the extended day. The Mafia can either begrudgingly choose to play along with it or keep schtum.[DOUBLEPOST=1418716388][/DOUBLEPOST]
If any of my suspicions are ever fabricated, then I am a tractor wheel.
Your suspicions may not be fabricated but obviously are baseless at the moment.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay Joe is playing. Waiting for shoaibakhtar to respond. If he doesn't within 12-15 hours, I will replace him.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@swirler might want to join this. :)

And just what thedon said, I too am rusty but still I can see what I can add in this clueless blind day.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan

How can there be no fillers on Day 1? And I don't know how people have started getting vibes out of fillers already.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Well, something better than nothing is anyday better. We're missing common sense here. lol

And you seem to be slipping away by naming it as *boring* ? Nice try to get people on your side by stating you've town vibes on them.

FOS: hedger_14
Says he's suspicious of me for saying something which is obvious when half the people have stated something similar and obvious.[DOUBLEPOST=1418743924][/DOUBLEPOST]* Half the people or probably all

I don't have enough of a read on anybody as yet to vouch for someone. However suspecting someone for suspecting you is just the same as tit for tat, which is pretty frustrating to witness to be perfectly honest. I understand that Simon has dabbled in a bit of set-up talk as well but I wouldn't think to look too much into it yet.
I again do take the same view as I did regarding speculating about a possible set-up. For all I know it might be a legit effort by you to chip in but I still think it counts for zilch at the moment.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
You got me wrong as I didn't put a suspicion just 'coz he had one on me. I've stated the reason too, Brendon's(hedger_14) reason of having an FOS on me isn't valid. If you count it as valid then he should be having a FOS on everyone.

Varun

ICC Board Member

I'm not pissed, and I know it's a joke lynch. It's just my way to get the discussion going. :p

Everyone is null-read for now, as expected, but I'll have to give it a read again.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I didn't put a suspicion just 'coz he had one on me

quite sure you just did. And added some other random bullshit to go ahead with that. Also call me hedger thank you. I pointed you out in particular because your post gave off the most useless information compared to everyone else. Go reread your own post and tell me how in any way how you don't think it comes off as scummy. Then maybe we might get somewhere

something better than nothing is anyday better

'better' - define that word please. If by better you mean helping people get a read on you, then yes. If you mean that it is more townie to say something than nothing, then not necessarily. Talking for the sake of talking (aka filler) is as useless as saying nothing and it comes off as scummy, get that.

Users who are viewing this thread