Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

People criticizing the playtesters need to understand one thing. They are not being forced to buy the game based solely on their reviews. When the game comes out, see the reviews and decide for yourself whether to buy or not. Why are you nagging over this issue???

Everyone is just getting too edgy and tense. It is less than 20 days now chaps. If you really are so bloody cheap then wait for the reviews and decide. Once people get the game im sure some will post full videos of them playing matches and that will be more than enough to decide. I do not understand how a true cricket fan can not buy it. There has been no game for 2 years! I will buy this no matter how crap it is.

Everyone is just getting too edgy and tense. It is less than 20 days now chaps. If you really are so bloody cheap then wait for the reviews and decide. Once people get the game im sure some will post full videos of them playing matches and that will be more than enough to decide. I do not understand how a true cricket fan can not buy it. There has been no game for 2 years! I will buy this no matter how crap it is.

i agree with you mate...me too suerly going to buy it!!!

How do you know the game will be 'dribble' (drivel?) I respect the opinion of the guys who have played the game (and I know what I'm talking about when I say that their opinions carry a lot of weight around here). You want to buy EA Cricket's latest effort? Go for it. As for the rest of us, we'll be enjoying (potentially) the best Cricket game since BLIC '99. As for saying the video looks like a 'pre-school art project', what planet are you on?

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Remember, no-one gave BLIC 2007 glowing praise after playtests, indeed I don't think there were any playtests. Also, this game is being made by an entirely new developer.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

All EA do is wheel out the same game with shinier graphics, an updated roster and a new year tacked on. Transmissions are actually trying to make a good cricket game.

I agree But same mistakes since 05 to 09 dosen't make sense
I am Not Here For EA or Codies
I don't care abt EA,or Codies If Codies r Developing Such Game With Tranmission games And Atari C E Then they should b Focused what exactly they want,i mean i watched the AC09 Trailer hope u too,what u see is same postures, eyes not aligned with ball or the shot direction,stand stedy after playing shot at the crease, is it right? no it isent!!!!!! when they say right frm ground zero we r developing AC 09, do u think this is true?
so after long wait for 2 yrs for 1 game and u get same results
what else 1 can say friend ?
Me u And everybody on planet cricket wants gr8 cricket game
so its just grieff,Sorrow that lack of attension Frm ICC and cricket boards under ICC specially BCCI i must say Towerds This type of cricket format i guesss.

you are the One who played it right? so u might have better idea but trailer suggests either way
this comments are not for any specific person or member !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chillaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
^ that was painful to read. I cannot stand txt speak. He does have a point, however, lets all reserve our judgment for 20 more days. Then we will know if they really have written a new engine or are just putting lipstick on a pig.

They should have fixed the issue where batsman stands still after played the shot from 2007 version. It looks quite unrealistic and robotic.

Also clarke's shot in trailer. he tries to hit the ball on to offside but the ball goes to leg side and he was looking in offside direction. Awful to watch.:eek:

Anyhow i will be buying this, Its first Cricket game in PS3.

Last edited:
^ hey that is not my quote, you doctored it to put my name on top of it. If any MOD is seeing this please delete it, I DID NOT SAY THAT

That's my point too. I'll just buy this game the day this is availiable here. If it turns out to be crap again, I'll just uninstall it and play other games. Will just get on with life... simple.

I received a mail from Codies telling that the release date for Wii version is changed. I checked their website and there also the date is changed.

I don't know why are they playing with the release dates all the time:p

Last edited:
I agree But same mistakes since 05 to 09 dosen't make sense
I am Not Here For EA or Codies
I don't care abt EA,or Codies If Codies r Developing Such Game With Tranmission games And Atari C E Then they should b Focused what exactly they want,i mean i watched the AC09 Trailer hope u too,what u see is same postures, eyes not aligned with ball or the shot direction,stand stedy after playing shot at the crease, is it right? no it isent!!!!!! when they say right frm ground zero we r developing AC 09, do u think this is true?
so after long wait for 2 yrs for 1 game and u get same results
what else 1 can say friend ?
Me u And everybody on planet cricket wants gr8 cricket game
so its just grieff,Sorrow that lack of attension Frm ICC and cricket boards under ICC specially BCCI i must say Towerds This type of cricket format i guesss.

you are the One who played it right? so u might have better idea but trailer suggests either way
this comments are not for any specific person or member !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chillaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mate, some advice, stay in school.

Last edited:
^ hey that is not my quote, you doctored it to put my name on top of it. If any MOD is seeing this please delete it, I DID NOT SAY THAT

I didn put that with intention. It was by mistake and now i've edited my post. Here No one is going to take your head off for that.:D

People criticizing the playtesters need to understand one thing. They are not being forced to buy the game based solely on their reviews. When the game comes out, see the reviews and decide for yourself whether to buy or not. Why are you nagging over this issue???

bravo, thanks for a little reality
:cheers

Lame, i've gone ahead and pre-ordered it from shopto, hopefully i will see sense nearer the time and cancel.

Its bloody England's fault, if they had lost to Australia at Lords i would have lost all interest.

Users who are viewing this thread