Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

Just found out this new vid enjoy.

GameSpot Video: Ashes Cricket 2009 Gameplay Movie 1

St0ney added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Its for wii but still it dont look all that much tbh.
I hate how after a shot they will pose like a robot like the last version yuck.

great find mate!!
look like they are using the same kits as BLIC 07 for unlicensed teams,btw the stadium's atmosphere is better than the previous one :happy

it looks almost like BLIC 07 but with new overlays! i know that its for the wii but it looks the same!! The commentary turned me off!! the same old lines again!

*Same Victory Animation, Bowler celebration... May be we can expect the change in future version.
*Umpire doesn't move, even though the batsman are taking Quick single. :noway I remember reading in PC forum that Umpire will get in to better position as like in real life.
*Ground Atmosphere is good.

Hope other versions (PS3,XBOX 360,PC) looks much better graphics wise.

lets wait for the next gen versions , the Wii is for younger gamer and familys and to be honest it looks very ps2 , and this was done by gusto not transmission so lets get some gameplay for the next gens ;)

Trine Cricket looks more promising than anybody, they may be the developer for the up comeing EA Cricket 2010 But still Looks Far Better Than Transmisson Games. attempts Before this Was good cause of there is no cricket game developer,publisher from 1999 till 2005 it was only EA so we liked it,now its boring like EA.
EA always Rocks dosent matter if its late, they are technically more sound in term's of development of sports games now they may have asked Trine studios to develop one for them.However It's Just a Rumor right now!!!!!! if its true then its gona be Rocking. Codies had their chance to win our hearts,not blaming them cause they at least tried to do so,expected lot from industry professionals like ATARI.
Gamebience Studio is also getting ready for their cricket life Game,and Mindstorm Studio With cricket Revolution so lets wait for them too.
apart from all trine looks Different,realistic in all aspects such as shots playing,bowling actions fielding etc.however screens suggests that.
gameplay videos from AC09 Looks pathetic,looks like they have changed trajectory of animations a bit nothing else
like they said earlier.i have strong conviction that this game hasen't built from scratch it looks like cleaned,polished,edited version of 05&07 with some new artifacts which is necessery to sell like we had earlier. Once again fans dreams shattered.

Chillllllllllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cpt. {[|V|!|P|E|R|]}

Last edited:
Trine Cricket looks more promising than anybody, they may be the developer for the up comeing EA Cricket 2010 But still Looks Far Better Than Transmisson Games. attempts Before this Was good cause of there is no cricket game developer,publisher from 1999 till 2005 it was only EA so we liked it now its boring.
EA always Rocks dosent matter if its late, they are technically more sound in term's of development of sports games now they may be asking Trine to develop one for them.However It's Just a Rumor right now!!!!!! if its true then its gona be Rocking. Codies had their chance to win our hearts,not bleming them cause they atleast tried to do so
Gamebience Studio is also getting ready for their cricket life,and Mindstorm Studio With cricket Revolution so lets wait for them too
apart from all trine looks Different,realistic in all aspects such as shots playing,bowling actions fielding etc.

Sounds like a lot of hot air from EA fanboy :clap

So, the Ashes 2009 microsite (Codemasters Ashes 2009) is finally up. Not much new in there except an ultra-processed "Codemasters Ashes Tournament Official Trailer" in addition to the previously released "Great Players" trailer.

Apologies if this has been posted earlier.

Epic gesture by 'Kollace' at 2:10 in the 9th video. LMAO.

So, the Ashes 2009 microsite (Codemasters Ashes 2009) is finally up. Not much new in there except an ultra-processed "Codemasters Ashes Tournament Official Trailer" in addition to the previously released "Great Players" trailer.

Apologies if this has been posted earlier.

man with the second trailer i am impressed:love
Epic gesture by 'Kollace' at 2:10 in the 9th video. LMAO.

thats wii,completely different producer :D
Btw
i saw this in codies forum
Ashes legend Shane Warne making an appearance in support of the Ashes Cricket 09 game at London’s Oxford St Branch of HMV on the 28th July.
http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367430

and we are going to have gameplay demo in 28th july,1.30 pm gmt :D
Following the above at 1:30pm, we’re then going to be having an Ashes Cricket 09 game demo and introduction followed by Shane playing the winner of the earlier submit a question draw. The event then draws to a close at 2:00pm with the commencement of the Q&A session, with Shane answering questions submitted by you earlier in the day.

Last edited:
Strange fielding position

This has to be the straightest mid-off I've ever seen.

Attachments

• fielder.JPG
    fielder.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread