Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

From the playtest I can confirm that loopy deliveries are in easy mode, but not in hard.

I think the idea is that it makes the batting easier but I don't really see that myself. Surely you can have the bowling at the same speed, but make the timing 'windows' narrower.

Tbh, all the trailers from previous codie games are always really stupid. Things like ball hitting the top of the bat going for six, pitching outside off getting fully hooked things like that...I wouldn't worry about it too much.

not happy with it at all, bowling actions looks cartoonish, batting looks just like 07, hope atlest AI gameplay is batter then before.......

Way to dear in NZ

130 bucks new. I will wait till xmas when its like 80

What you are seeing is just animations. The way in which the game plays doesn't have much of a bearing on what you see in a trailer. The people who make the trailer just pick shots that look exciting to the casual viewer.

You'll get a demo to try it out yourself so let's not go nuts on analysing a short trailer.

Way to dear in NZ

130 bucks new. I will wait till xmas when its like 80

i dont think its worth it mate, looking at the trailer:noway

diaskasun added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

What you are seeing is just animations. The way in which the game plays doesn't have much of a bearing on what you see in a trailer. The people who make the trailer just pick shots that look exciting to the casual viewer.

You'll get a demo to try it out yourself so let's not go nuts on analysing a short trailer.

yap i think u do have a point there, lets just wait for a demo... anyway it is far less then what i wanted to see.. lets wait a bit more

It looks like its releasing on the same day in Australia as well..
Codies website say 7th August..

If it is 7th August in UK then it must release a week later in India!!

This was a promotional trailer to attract casual audiences! Almost all the shots played were attacking ones!!

Last edited:
well they have put the sun Video up on codemasters website , surprise nothing new again :sarcasm

well they have put the sun Video up on codemasters website , surprise nothing new again :sarcasm
What do you want? The Sun video was the official trailer! And at least now they've confirmed the release date.

Users who are viewing this thread