Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

No it will come later. Probably 23rd August.
I am able to confirm from Codies that the release date for Wii version is just same as 7th August like for all.

There is no doubt in this. I don't know from where you guys got 23rd August.

But my question is 7 th August is World wide Release date ??
No. It's only for Europe/UK region I suppose. The Australian/New Zealand release date is 13th August.

I am able to confirm from Codies that the release date for Wii version is just same as 7th August like for all.

Just because you read it on their website does not mean you personally confirmed it from Codies.

Just because you read it on their website does not mean you personally confirmed it from Codies.
Go and ask them what I have done :sarcasm

Batting animations are out of this world. Never saw any batsman in this entire world playing shots like these except the one that strauss played.

No. It's only for Europe/UK region I suppose. The Australian/New Zealand release date is 13th August.
Mehh!
different release date for a single game!,then it will take another month to release in India:mad:

Last edited:
different release date for a single game!,then it will take another month to release in India
It will but I think till that time we can enjoy the demo at least. However, you can order it on any foreign sites.

Is anyone from here appear as 'DRAVID' in codies forums?

Even I also wonder the same why there is some lack of interest shown by Codies? Why they are not releasing in their own site? Why they seem to take a step backward? Has anything gone wrong in the last minute? :sarcasm :p

Anyways, this

16/07 - First Ashes 09 trailer released and release date confirmed - Codemasters Forum

officially confirms the release date as well. So, yeah it's time to pre-order. :) Are anyone pre-ordering in India? If so, where are you guys doing that?

I am DRAVID on codies website.

It will but I think till that time we can enjoy the demo at least. However, you can order it on any foreign sites.

Has the codies confirmed that there'll be a demo ?

The trailer didn't excite me at all!! Our friends from planetcricket had given such smazing previews that I was convinced that this will be the greatest cricket game ever. The trailers shocked the hell out of me.......everything is so far away from real stuff. EA's games with the right patches look far superior to this.

Has the codies confirmed that there'll be a demo ?

If you go on codies website i asked a question to the community manager he said that there will be a demo definatley and he will give us further information as soon as they get the release date for demo finalised. :)

Helios just says anything to get people to stop bothering him. He knows as little as we do. All he did was post the link to the Sun website after it had already shown up here. he is a king nob

Helios just says anything to get people to stop bothering him. He knows as little as we do. All he did was post the link to the Sun website after it had already shown up here. he is a king nob

Well isn't he a Community manager or something for codies? he must have some sort of info to back what he is saying!

I dont think they give him any info. He just makes sure people dont swear and flame on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread