Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

I can say 100% that this trailer is not representative of the game that I playtested.

You have to realise that this kinda trailer is aimed at the casual fans who will be impressed by it, there is no way that Codies would do a trailer showing forward defensive's etc.

I think that people should wait for the demo before passing judgment on the game. I am still very confident that once people get their hands on the this game and play on "hard" mode they will really like. Codies have throughout been honest and said that the easier levels are aimed more at the casual market.

I can say 100% that this trailer is not representative of the game that I playtested.

You have to realise that this kinda trailer is aimed at the casual fans who will be impressed by it, there is no way that Codies would do a trailer showing forward defensive's etc.

I think that people should wait for the demo before passing judgment on the game. I am still very confident that once people get their hands on the this game and play on "hard" mode they will really like. Codies have throughout been honest and said that the easier levels are aimed more at the casual market.

I am not judging the game :) ..... i have just put the fact that i saw in the trailer. Nearly all the shots are there in blic07

I m not too impressed by the video it doesnt look like a next gen game may be I was expecting something like FIFA or Fight Night ... but seen early gameplay video (the one when Aussie players were testing the game) it looks an updated version of EA Cricket 07. Now lets see how the gameplay will be ..

Release date for Australia is 7th August as well.. See Codemasters website for Australia..
Codemasters Official US homepage | release dates, trailers and news for racing, sports, RPG, FPS and action video games

This may be wrong if codies were too lazy by just copy pasting the stuff from UK site just like what they've done for the trailer..

Has anyone been able to confirm this?

Always wondered why the release date for Aus was going to be a week behind the UK release...

i dont care as long as gameplay is good offline and online and its bug free and non archadish.Animations doesnt matter much if gameplay is good.All these years proevolution was known for its game play rather than its animations in which we all know Fifa was way superior.

This game looks alright
I think it'll pass brian lara and cricket 07
Lol it's funny the way hes coming to bowl.
I don't think this game is worth $130 but I will get it when its a bit cheaper
Codies FINALLY give us the release date

I sincerely hope that's the case. Both the batting and the bowling in this trailer appeared clunky, stuttered and robotic.

anyone keeping up with the Gamespot Ashes? Does anyone know if they are actually going to play AC09 in them? That should give us a good 15 mins of gameplay footage.

anyone keeping up with the Gamespot Ashes? Does anyone know if they are actually going to play AC09 in them? That should give us a good 15 mins of gameplay footage.

ya Man,i am watching them!!they played Street Fighter IV between them,but still 4 games to go:crying

if that blonde bowler is Brett Lee then the graphic designer needs to find a new job. Also have not seen Freddie yet. How come he was not in the trailer? They have Monty but not Freddie? lol give me a break. In the play test someone said the Flintoff model was terrible, It must be really bad if they didnt show it in the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread