Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

I dont think they give him any info. He just makes sure people dont swear and flame on the forum.

Well he does get fair bit of info (I Think) but its just the way he convey message on the forum makes me wonder that as if codies don't want to give much info about this game. He works with codies so he should know (I HOPE) :)

I just watched the first video and it looks terrible, the animations look horrible, why does the bowler run like john wayne on laxatives? :sarcasm

^ lol, he does look like he has a stick up his arse when he is running in,

Helios just says anything to get people to stop bothering him. He knows as little as we do. All he did was post the link to the Sun website after it had already shown up here. he is a king nob

He must get some sort of info. I remember that he posted that the release date and trailer will be out soon and it came out the same day or the day after
But then Codies are doing such horrible job for this games PR that we can't blame him

EDIT: And there has to be a demo. No one in their right frame of mind will buy this game without demo and with that kinda over the top trailer

Last edited:
He must get some sort of info. I remember that he posted that the release date and trailer will be out soon and it came out the same day or the day after
But then Codies are doing such horrible job for this games PR that we can't blame him

EDIT: And there has to be a demo. No one in their right frame of mind will buy this game without demo and with that kinda over the top trailer

there is definatley a demo planned to be release that's what helios said on codies forum. He said they are just confirming the release date. Hopefully we wil hear pretty soon.

Codies would be wise to release it asap. The trailer just disappointed most rather than created excitement. If the game really is different from BLIC07 then the demo would do them a world of good.

Codies would be wise to release it asap. The trailer just disappointed most rather than created excitement. If the game really is different from BLIC07 then the demo would do them a world of good.

I think they are purposlel holding back the demo because, If the product is really good they should keep the demo till the last wek of release of the actual game to get the hype for the game. If people do like the demo the game will sell more, purely becuase it will have that hype going in favour of the game.

If they release the demo 3 weeks earlier than people will like it but after a while they might lose the interest and they won't able to cash in as many sales codies might wanted.

Typically when is a demo released for a new game? AC09 is the first video game I really have cared about so I am not well versed in these issues.

What if they release a very limited demo, like only getting to face 1 over and bowling 1 over?

Typically when is a demo released for a new game? AC09 is the first video game I really have cared about so I am not well versed in these issues.

What if they release a very limited demo, like only getting to face 1 over and bowling 1 over?

Ideally i would love to have a demo for this game to try out. But remember we as PC members do care about this what about the casual gamers (which are the obvious target audience for codies) they will lose the interest pretty soon. I am just saying just in perspective of marketing.

Demo might be just for an over but if that show the basics are done right then i will be more than happy. I think logically it will be about 5 overs bowling/batting.

It's normally a 6 over a side game.

Which shot do you think is the worst in the demo? The Ponting one is awful but the Clarke one is even worse. It goes about 45 degrees away from where he aims!
Also no one has been able to identify the blond bowler. Who the heck is he ? God I hope that is not Siddle.

Which shot do you think is the worst in the demo? The Ponting one is awful but the Clarke one is even worse. It goes about 45 degrees away from where he aims!
Also no one has been able to identify the blond bowler. Who the heck is he ? God I hope that is not Siddle.

I thought ponting shot was a shocker :eek:
i just could not believed what i saw.

But then BLIc2007/205 both had some really wired shots but i enjoyed some freaky shots in 2005 game. Clarke one i thought as an animation was pretty kool but ball landed in no man's land LOL.

It's Mr Siddle Hmarka.

lol Siddle looks like a backstreet boy then.

I did like that you could play the late cut over third man. Couldnt do that in EA07. Never played BLIC07 except for once so all the reused animations will be exciting and new for me.

lol Siddle looks like a backstreet boy then.

I did like that you could play the late cut over third man. Couldnt do that in EA07. Never played BLIC07 except for once so all the reused animations will be exciting and new for me.

I just dugged out my copy of BLIC07:eek: and guess what!!! they have the shot which ponting is playing in trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread