Release Dates

Sherbet

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know why EA Sports Cricket 2004 isn't released in the United Kingdom earlier? I just don't know why it is released in Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan and South Africa before the United Kingdom. :?

The game will be released on 13th Feb.

I am moving this post to the cricket2004 chat section for your convinience.

The release has now moved to 5th March and it was bad enough waiting until February so instead of EA Sports and HB studios messing me about, I have ordered the game from Australia for less money then I would get it in England for anyway.

i dont know why they keep moving the release back its just making people order it from australia and new zealand

It could be because they are improving the game plus you will get a different cover here in England but after so many screenshots I couldn't wait so I ordered it from Australia.

Howdy Geezers :up

Did anyone get any lowdown from EA UK whether cricket 2004 was going to be patched before release in the UK? im sure i saw a post somewhere maybe it was just about the release being put back to match i like a few of my UK compadres bought the game from abroad,

to be honest i know there are bugs and its really poor testing from HB <_< but its not a bad old game and with the various modders out there doing a fine job with kits and editors etc it does help the game no end (on that note anybody found a way of editing stadiums etc and batting kit ie pads and gloves)

AL :)

We still don't know why release was delayed. More likely for marketing reasons than because EA decided to fix the bugs though...
As you say, the modders have made the game a lot more playable. In answer to your questions stadiums aren't editable yet although batting kit, keeper kit etc is.

Users who are viewing this thread