Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Wonder if some crazy weirdo actually bought it at that price.

So, you called your aramex courier facility? Am very sure that it must be in your local area now.

I did and their "internet is down" :(

I'm beginning to feel I'm cursed and will never get to play DBC 14. Just feel so frustrated at the moment... have been waiting for this game for ages and have done whatever I could do get hold of this game ASAP and still nothing.

@cricket_online I think ordered from tango.

I think I can help you a little with tracking. I am a pro on dealing with aramex :P Is you shipment in Canada yet ?

Anyone from Canada who ordered from ImportCD's, shipped have their tracking number working

I got mine shipped yesterday and got tracking number in email. Tried on DHL but doesn't works yet. Just want to check if anyone ordered before me and got the tracking working

Israr - his is LetsTango. Same as mine but his country is CA. Looks like only US branches of aramex has been on good side after seeing cricket_online & blocker facing issues in CA and UK in getting the package.

I (my friend) got the package on time though. Ofcourse had to pay 27 extra bucks for import duty, but that's the govt's fault :P

If it has reached Canada, you need the following phone numbers:
1. Aramex Missisauga - 905 238 0440
2. Aramex Missisauga Warehouse - 905 612 0029
3. FB Canada - Vancouver - 604 278 1266

If in Missisauga warehouse, call the 1st or 2nd number and ask for an update. Give tracking number

If stuck in customs, call FB Canada at that number. Ask for Keith. Give him your tracking number. He will tell you how much duty you need to pay. Pay him through a credit card right away. Done. Your game should be dispatched same day

PS: the game is awesome :P

Last edited:
I (my friend) got the package on time though. Ofcourse had to pay 27 extra bucks for import duty, but that's the govt's fault :P

If it has reached Canada, you need the following phone numbers:
1. Aramex Missisauga - 905 238 0440
2. Aramex Missisauga Warehouse - 905 612 0029
3. FB Canada - Vancouver - 604 278 1266

If in Missisauga warehouse, call the 1st or 2nd number and ask for an update. Give tracking number

If stuck in customs, call FB Canada at that number. Ask for Keith. Give him your tracking number. He will tell you how much duty you need to pay. Pay him through a credit card right away. Done. Your game should be dispatched same day

PS: the game is awesome :P

Great review. Thanks.

Great review. Thanks.

haha. I have never reviewed a game. I guess I can give a more detailed review on this one.

Its awesome. But its also quite difficult since you have to do a lot more than press a couple of buttons. I can see myself wasting 1/8th of my weekdays and 1/4th of my weekends on this game. The end. You're welcome

Users who are viewing this thread