Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

ordered a copy from amazon (deep_discount_DVD) yesterday before 2PM EST. It said in their description they will ship it the same day if I order before 2PM. guess what? they did not. 5 minutes after I ordered they changed the status to "preparing for shipment" and it has been like this for almost 24 hours now. So apparently someone from there definitely is changing the status to make it seem like they are active. If they are not shipping by today and provide a tracking number, I will cancel it. They seem to be based in chicago which is just a 4.5 hours drive from here. Hoping to receive it this friday IF they manage to ship it today.

Nah, not worth it. Canceling the credit card at any time may lower your credit score.

Not just that. Every time you apply for a credit card, they do a "credit check" on you and that costs you 10 points in credit score. A friendly reminder for folks who are planning to apply for multiple credit cards - don't do it if you are planning to take out a loan or mortgage soon.

Not just that. Every time you apply for a credit card, they do a "credit check" on you and that costs you 10 points in credit score. A friendly reminder for folks who are planning to apply for multiple credit cards - don't do it if you are planning to take out a loan or mortgage soon.

true. Which is pretty retarded to be honest. I applied for too many at the beginning and did get approved for all but now I have too many that I do not use and neither can cancel due to credit score getting more screwed.

ordered a copy from amazon (deep_discount_DVD) yesterday before 2PM EST. It said in their description they will ship it the same day if I order before 2PM. guess what? they did not. 5 minutes after I ordered they changed the status to "preparing for shipment" and it has been like this for almost 24 hours now. So apparently someone from there definitely is changing the status to make it seem like they are active. If they are not shipping by today and provide a tracking number, I will cancel it. They seem to be based in chicago which is just a 4.5 hours drive from here. Hoping to receive it this friday IF they manage to ship it today.

Israr, let me tell you how good the game is... it's so good I changed my siggy and is so addictive that I stayed up till 4.15 this morning playing "just one more game" even though I had to go to work. I thought you may want to know :D Oh, did I mention that the time flies when your *PS3 is switched on?

* I have yet to take DBC 14 out of PS3

Applying for Credit Cards and canceling them is an issue if you're starting out and haven't quite been able to build your credit. If you're in that bucket, then definitely be very careful.

People like me who have CCs, house mortgages, etc. flying all over the place are pretty much set in the mid-700s as long as we don't miss payments.

And suddenly this is a financial and credit risk advisory forum :lol

^^ ain't like we have the game to talk about..so why not Credit cards?

@cricket_online....can you record a video of yourself dying slowly and have someone send it to me after you die?

true. Which is pretty retarded to be honest. I applied for too many at the beginning and did get approved for all but now I have too many that I do not use and neither can cancel due to credit score getting more screwed.

Canceling credit cards may give your score a small hit but it's not good for your DTI (debt to income ratio) for when you're looking to buy a house. It makes you look less reliable for some reason if you have cards you're not using.

Though it may not be something to worry about if you're buying a first house. I was scrutinized like never before when I went for what they considered my 3rd house and I had to cancel 4-5 CCs to bring down my DTI.

----------

Certainly the opposite of my experience. I'd say give them time. My package was shipped from KY the day after I ordered and 5 days later it's apparently the next county over.

Israr, I ordered from them too. They ship the day after you order. I ordered on 7th and they shipped it yesterday evening. I doubt if I will receive it before this weekend. They ship it from KY. And the DELIVERY ESTIMATE is Monday, April 14, 2014 - Tuesday, April 29, 2014 by 8:00pm

Finally, got my DBC14 copy now, the only game that I had waited for so long to get hands on it.... was shipped on monday morning by the ebay seller "gamesmenau" and got it today morning.... :cheers

Well guess what my PS3 has reached Jacksonville Florida and my Game hasnt been shipped yet :facepalm. Come on guys how much time does it take :p

----------

When I ordered I got four emails:

ImportCds.com Order Acknowledgment
Your order with ImportCDs.com
Ship confirmation for your order with ImportCDs.com *it was in this one*
ImportCds.com Order Shipping Status

Hey buddy have the second email sent. How long did they take to send the third one? Never been so impatient in my life :p

Jacksonville? :spy

I got the second on Sunday at 9:11am
The third at 17:40 the same day

Ya I had to buy a PS3 as could not wait for PC release. Bought it online and my PS3 is in Jacksonville not the game :p

So I think USPS is giving out better updates than DHL. What I mean is DHL will tell sooner which general area the package is in, but USPS will later tell exactly where it is and what it's doing. Plus those text message updates are teh awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread