Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

There is a reason why you hear about FedEx, ups and usps only now a days.

----------

Classical records r full of assholes. The moment discount isn't offering the game, they hike the prices. Now selling for usd $90

There is a reason why you hear about FedEx, ups and usps only now a days.

----------

Classical records r full of assholes. The moment discount isn't offering the game, they hike the prices. Now selling for usd $90

hahahaha!! the 390$ listing from them was EPIC! I should get 3 copies within next week and I may probably post one on Amazon for a competitive price too :D

Finally, DHL updated the tracking info:
"Ready for Transport to USPS
Thu, April 10, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Secaucus, NJ, US"

Last edited:
You think that's crazy? My package has been at a site that's a 45 minute drive away from my house all day today, and the USPS website says the expected delivery date is Saturday April 12th.

The package is in my city now. Expected delivery date changed to today.
kicking.gif

NJ resident as well. All the shipments usually go through Secaucus because thats where the main sorting facility for USPS is.

There's another one in Kearny for USPS and one in Parsippany for UPS I think.

When I order from amazon, UPS shows Parsippany typically and USPS shows Secaucus.

Its in Tetaboro? The excepted date is Monday. :\ Easter Weekend Game time? Anyone on the east coast in?

NJ resident as well. All the shipments usually go through Secaucus because thats where the main sorting facility for USPS is.

There's another one in Kearny for USPS and one in Parsippany for UPS I think.

When I order from amazon, UPS shows Parsippany typically and USPS shows Secaucus.

Can I expect it to be delivered tomorrow? What do you think? I live in NY.

----------

Same here. Another person in NJ? We should play on PSN. :)

Sure, add me on PSN. I will play my first online game with you :)

Last edited:
importCDs mistakenly shipped a copy to me. I contacted them & they gave me 2 options.
1) I can refuse to receive it from USPS.
2) They will sent me a return label.
So, if I refuse to receive it from USPS will it go back to the seller directly or do I need to do anything else?

Ready for Transport to USPS
Thu, April 10, 2014 at 3:10 AM
Phoenix, AZ, US

The package is in my city now... Will I be getting it by today?

Users who are viewing this thread