Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

You guys are lucky. I ordered the game on Tuesday 11:30 am and this is the current status :(

DHL Global says:
En Route
Processed
Thu, April 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM Hebron, KY, US

USPS Says:PRE-SHIPMENT

April 11, 2014 , 2:19 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility HEBRON, KY 41048

April 9, 2014 , 11:29 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility
HEBRON, KY 41048

Has anyone who ordered the game on Importcds.com in US received the game yet? :facepalm

I made a huge mistake from ordering mightyape.They shipped my order on April 2 but i have not received it yet and no tracking number.:facepalm

Hahahah everyone is waiting in US. Except few of them really few rest all are waiting for the game :lol

----------

It released in UK yesterday and many already have it. :rolleyes. I know US is not a big market but its not a third world country either.

Same boat here with the electronic info.

It's a big effort for bigantstudios to get the game distributed in the US but I won't buy from importCD's again.

They replied to an email I sent them on 3/28/2014 last night.

And to one I sent on the 3rd today. :lol

Still no tracking updates though :(

And to one I sent on the 3rd today. :lol

Still no tracking updates though :(

When did you place the order? I will guess by judging your timing I will know mine :p

Last Thursdays minutes after it said instock.

So if you placed it last thursday and in a weeks time you did not get it, then I should be expecting game in next to next week :facepalm

They didnt ship until Sunday if that makes a difference.

I ordered it on tuesday morning 8 something. They shipped it on 9th and since 9th its stuck at Hebron.

Finally got the game so excited to play guys for your info if u ordered from deep discounts then it will take about 6 days and I hate the tracking by dhl its slow so if it says processed then it will take 3 days after to get ur hands on the game :)

Has anyone who ordered the game on Importcds.com in US received the game yet? :facepalm

Yeah, my buddy in the US ordered it after me but it was shipped out the same day as mine and he got it like a day ago.

I live in Canada, so I have yet to receive mine :(

Finally got the game so excited to play guys for your info if u ordered from deep discounts then it will take about 6 days and I hate the tracking by dhl its slow so if it says processed then it will take 3 days after to get ur hands on the game :)

They shipped it on the 6th for me too but still haven't received it. Today morning it says it's in compton but still haven't moved though I only live 20 minutes from compton. Where's your location?

Users who are viewing this thread